EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$10.30

$14.29

Savings of: $3.99 (28% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Great

Posted by Reviewer2008937 on Jun 19, 2011

Beautiful big jar, great on wrinkles, my skin is glowing

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Ok

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 28, 2013

This is not a great moitsturiser, but it's not the worst I've tried either. I find it a bit hard to work into the skin and it also feels a bit drying immediatly after application. It works well overnight though. But I will not buy it again because of the drying feeling and the not so good smell of the product.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

great

Posted by Reviewer1171512 on Aug 30, 2011

love this cream...I've already ordered more...I have tried many (more expensive)ones, but everyone would be happy with Amazon Organics

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

I like the cream

Posted by 5578255567424528858 on Dec 08, 2012

I like the cream, it is easy to apply and is quickly absorbed ABOUT effect it's early to say, because I use only a week.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Average

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Sep 21, 2011

Not effective enough for my face. Just an average hydrading cream with no visible other effects. Works better as a body and hands cream as to my opinion.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer2595861 on Nov 23, 2011

Organic night cream, highly moisturing. Paraben free, sulfate free too. These chemicals are highly toxic to the human body, stay away from them and go organic.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Night cream

Posted by karishma on Jun 10, 2012

I love this, smells beautiful and it is not heavy on my skin.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

great quality product

Posted by 4996912184602187552 on Mar 02, 2013

This cream has a very light consistency and pleasant scent. It is instantly absorbed and a small amount goes a long way. Both my mum and I have been using it for 2 months and we are satisfied with the firming results it offers.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Night cream

Posted by 4861042578922180090 on Mar 28, 2014

It's good with oil

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

קרם לילה פחות מוצלח

Posted by KerenLight on Sep 17, 2016

קרם לילה אורגני על בסיס תמצית ממשפחת צמחי שרכנים. כמו כן מכיל תמצית אלוורה, חומצה היאלורונית, פנטנול (וויטמין בי-5), שמן חוחובה, תערובת של שמנים אתריים. ההרכב של הקרם מרשים. אך הוא לא מהקרמים המרשימים בשימוש. הוא לא שומני אך לא נספג מהר. משאיר שכבה שצריך ממש למשוח אותה בתוך העור. גם מורגש ייבוש קצת מיידי לאחר השימוש. הקופסה גדולה ומספיקה להרבה זמן. אבל היא לא כללה ממברנה\שכבת הפרדה מנייר שבדרך כלל מורידים אותה כשקונים מוצר חדש. בגלל זה ,כנראה, החבילה שהגיעה הייתה מלוכלכת מבפנים בקרם שנשפך מהקופסא (המכסה היה סגור חלקית).

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 20 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »