Great

Posted by Reviewer2008937 on Jun 19, 2011

Beautiful big jar, great on wrinkles, my skin is glowing

Ok

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 28, 2013

This is not a great moitsturiser, but it's not the worst I've tried either. I find it a bit hard to work into the skin and it also feels a bit drying immediatly after application. It works well overnight though. But I will not buy it again because of the drying feeling and the not so good smell of the product.

great

Posted by Reviewer1171512 on Aug 30, 2011

love this cream...I've already ordered more...I have tried many (more expensive)ones, but everyone would be happy with Amazon Organics

I like the cream

Posted by 5578255567424528858 on Dec 08, 2012

I like the cream, it is easy to apply and is quickly absorbed ABOUT effect it's early to say, because I use only a week.

Average

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Sep 21, 2011

Not effective enough for my face. Just an average hydrading cream with no visible other effects. Works better as a body and hands cream as to my opinion.

Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer2595861 on Nov 23, 2011

Organic night cream, highly moisturing. Paraben free, sulfate free too. These chemicals are highly toxic to the human body, stay away from them and go organic.

Night cream

Posted by karishma on Jun 10, 2012

I love this, smells beautiful and it is not heavy on my skin.

great quality product

Posted by 4996912184602187552 on Mar 02, 2013

This cream has a very light consistency and pleasant scent. It is instantly absorbed and a small amount goes a long way. Both my mum and I have been using it for 2 months and we are satisfied with the firming results it offers.

Night cream

Posted by 4861042578922180090 on Mar 28, 2014

It's good with oil

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 14, 2011

I shan't give it a 5 because I can't comment on long-term use at all, but it feels nice, it's quite thick, you can use it sparingly so it'll last a long time. Good packaging, nice light fragrance. Based on my use of it so far, I'd recommend it, as I generally like Amazon Organics products, especially the shampoo.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »