July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Amazon Organics, Volumizing Shampoo, Kava Kava & Acai with Lavender & Lemongrass, 12 fl oz (360 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

It's OK

Posted by bubska on Dec 24, 2011

I have the silkiest hair ever after this shampoo, I could just dream about this before! But was very dissapointed to find out that it contains sodium myreth sulfate, which is not much better, than SLS. Though I don't regret buying, as It does it's job greatly! Not very economical if your hair is long: I used out half of a bottle during one month. Very lightly scented.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2919566 on May 06, 2011

When I'm tired, after a stressful day at work and having a slight headache I used this shampoo. It really works. I feel so good, fresh and alive! I really love it! The price too is unbelievable good!

I like it :)

Posted by Reviewer3174674 on May 11, 2011

I was looking for shampoo for my Keratin straightened hair - keratin shampoo was out of stock at that moment so I choose this one - it does not contain Sodium laurent sulfate and Sodium chloride, which are ingredients, which are not suggested for keratin straightened hair. And I like it comparing to previous bio shampoos I have used.

Volumizing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Nov 13, 2012

I love the smell, I think it adds the volume, but unfortunately my eczema didn't agree with it.

Good Shampoo, just not for my sensitive scalp.

Posted by funkydharma on Nov 16, 2011

I liked the way it cleans, but still gives body without making hair greasy. Unfortunately, I must be sensitive to one the ingredients as it gives me a bit of a flaky, slightly itchy scalp.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »