Amazon Organics, Volumizing Shampoo, Kava Kava & Acai with Lavender & Lemongrass, 12 fl oz (360 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

It's OK

Posted by bubska on Dec 24, 2011

I have the silkiest hair ever after this shampoo, I could just dream about this before! But was very dissapointed to find out that it contains sodium myreth sulfate, which is not much better, than SLS. Though I don't regret buying, as It does it's job greatly! Not very economical if your hair is long: I used out half of a bottle during one month. Very lightly scented.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2919566 on May 06, 2011

When I'm tired, after a stressful day at work and having a slight headache I used this shampoo. It really works. I feel so good, fresh and alive! I really love it! The price too is unbelievable good!

I like it :)

Posted by Reviewer3174674 on May 11, 2011

I was looking for shampoo for my Keratin straightened hair - keratin shampoo was out of stock at that moment so I choose this one - it does not contain Sodium laurent sulfate and Sodium chloride, which are ingredients, which are not suggested for keratin straightened hair. And I like it comparing to previous bio shampoos I have used.

Very nice shampoo for thin, dry hair

Posted by Reviewer2790495 on Jul 05, 2011

This is probably the best volumizing organic shampoo I've used. Most leave your hair dry; this one does not. It leaves my hair soft and bouncy. I will buy again.

Volumizing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Nov 13, 2012

I love the smell, I think it adds the volume, but unfortunately my eczema didn't agree with it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »