10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Amazon Therapeutics, Chu Chu Huasi, 1 oz (30 ml)

Very potent yet gentle pain relief

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 02, 2012

I bought this for adrenal support, inflammation and PMS help. I'm amending my review to give this the 5 stars it deserves. Several times a year, PMS hits with strange sole, palm and ocular sockets pain. This is a very potent analgesic that alleviates that bizarre pain when nothing else does. It's also a strong anti-inflammatory. It is used in S. America to relax muscles and alleviate back pain. I have not had the back pain I sometimes get druing PMS with this. The reason I purchased this one over the Codizone or Nonsinflamol is the other contain hypoglycemic and estrogenic herbs such as Qat tea. I can only imagine those would be a dream if you have diabetes or menopause but I was diagnosed with life-threatening hypoglycemia as well as high estrogen which I detox with CDG. This remedy is perfect for me. It has no unpleasant taste at all, it's not very strong so I barely taste it in 4 oz hot water. It's also wildcrafted or organic and yet almost thrice cheaper than the other brand. I read, after ordering this, that Chuchuhuasi is a hallucinogen. The first times I took 10 or 15 drops in hot water before bed, I had very vivid dreams, and I rarely recall my dreams. Both times the dreams were not unpleasant, they were rather interesting. No lucid dreaming however. The only thing: I really wish the label would indicate whether it is harvested in Peru or where exactly.

Working so far

Posted by Reviewer2148236 on Apr 08, 2011

I have not used this product on a daily basis as yet but the days that I do use it, it has lessened the pain in my knees and hip joints. I am trying out different "drinks" to see which one masks the taste of this the best.

chu chu huasi review

Posted by Reviewer2285161 on Jul 15, 2011

very nice herb. my experience with this herb, it seems to work great with inflammatory issues.. there is a bit more alcohol in this than i like. overall i would buy this product again...although need help find this herb in bulk so i can play around with this herb to really see it power.