Very good, but slightly expensive

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Mar 07, 2011

Good taste, but I haven't tried other yacon products, so I have nothing to compare it with. The downside with this product is that it takes quite a bit to sweeten chocolate/baked goods, and so it doesn't last as long as I had hoped for. That makes it too expensive for everyday use, but I will order again to use in chocolate.

Very sweet, great quality product...

Posted by Reviewer2688809 on Mar 17, 2010

Great product quality. My wife, who I ordered it for, didn't care for it that much. I thought it was very good. Personal preference. It has a "molasses-like" taste to it. If you want a sweetener that has a more "neutral" flavor, you might want to try the Agave syrup. The Yacon works great in things where you might normally use brown sugar, like oatmeal, etc.

yacooon

Posted by Reviewer2852003 on Feb 08, 2011

This product is very good in chocolate, it has a very natural sweet taste. I really rekommend this product. I'll buy it again!

The best.

Posted by bentebabe on Mar 31, 2011

I have to have a bottle in my fridge at all times. For homemade chocolate and other yummies :)

I JUST LOVE THIS

Posted by Hjertemat on May 03, 2011

This is too good to be true. It's low GI, tastes amazing and I use in licorice fudge and caramel fudge. GREAT PRODUCT, just LOVE IT!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3069222 on Mar 03, 2010

This syrop tastes wonderful, and is a great alternative for those of us who need to keep blood sugar levels low.

13oz. Amazon Therapeutics Yacon Syrup.

Posted by Reviewer2413243 on Apr 13, 2008

So delicious!!! This low glycemic natural sweetner is fabulous. Just wish it came in quart or gallon size quanities. waterbaby12347

Amazon Therapeutics, Organic Yacon Syrup, 11.5 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1539565 on Oct 02, 2009

This sweetner has been great in baking and hot cereals. Helps to have something other than Stevia to use!

Great flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Mar 08, 2010

I have yet to try baking with it, but I really like it on cereal and in coffee.

great product