American Biosciences, DGP, 60 Chewable Tablets

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer2006625 on Mar 22, 2008

It took a bit longer than a week to notice a difference. Prior to giving our 8 yr. old Lab mix this tablet, I was giving her a choldren's aspirin once daily, somtimes twice for her arthritus. She appears to be doing well on this product with once a day. I would like to be able to buy this locally.

DGP

Posted by Reviewer2449253 on May 04, 2008

Seems to really be helping my dog!!!

seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1107831 on Jun 02, 2008

This seems to help my 15 year old lab/shepherd/husky baby. His hips are getting weak and with this, move-free from Schiff Labs and vitamin E everyday, he is better. I stopped the dgp for a while but noticed he was not as limber, so I think it makes a difference.

hips

Posted by Reviewer2496051 on Aug 07, 2008

It seems to be helping. I have tried several other products but nothing exciting. I also give him half an asprin.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer1002099 on Mar 17, 2009

I was going to have to put my dog down, until I tried your tablets. She is able to walk now, but still has trouble getting up or down. We have to help her. But she is happy. Thanks

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »