this really works!

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Apr 13, 2008

my 1 yr. old Boxer has hip dyplasia and was only using 1 rear leg, I was giving Glyco-FlexII and MSM with not much help for her. I started Dog Gone Pain and within 2 weeks she was using both rear legs and playing and running, I still monitor her play time so she doesn't overdo things but her future looks much brighter now. She will stay on these for the rest of her life.

Older Dog, New Trick

Posted by Reviewer2081396 on Nov 27, 2007

I read about this in "Whole Dog Journal". I then tried it and found it really helped my dog alot. We had tried Metacam and it really drug her down physically and mentally. In searching for alternatives I discovered this and it is a great help. She has a better attitude, no nasty side effects and still has some stiffness that I treat with Homeopet Joint Stress and these seem to do the trick for her.

Works for my dog

Posted by Reviewer1023278 on Dec 25, 2007

Dog-Gone pain has relieved joint pain in my 8 yr old lab mix better than the glucosamine that was recommended by the vet. Can do long walks and even run in the woods with out pain as long as he gets his dose 2 x a day.

DGP is terrific

Posted by Reviewer1907240 on Feb 03, 2008

My veterinarian first prescribed DGP for my dog, who has an arthritic hip. When his hip is bothering him, he gets quite cranky but after 10 days or so on DGP he's his happy old self. Since there are no harmful effects, I've decided it's worth keeping him on it all the time!

My dog loves this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1672283 on Mar 04, 2008

My dog, Foster, is 10.5 years old. I started him on DGP about a year ago and it makes a big difference. He has arthritis in one knee and has gotten a little bit slower. When I had to stop DGP because he was having digestion issues, I could reallly see a big difference in his energy level and the amount that he would move around. I think that because of DGP my Foster is able to go for the long walks in the forest preserve and romp around like a puppy when the mood strikes him.

American Biosciences, DGP, For Dogs and Cats,

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Sep 23, 2010

This is a wonderful product! It has helped my dog tremendously with arthritic pain and immobility! When I give my dog these tables she is so much better. Thank you so much!

Best pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1542136 on Dec 01, 2006

This product is the best pain relief I have found,I raise boxers and they bounce back from injury with DGP,it keeps them happy and mobile!

Good for Cats Too!

Posted by Reviewer2843008 on Oct 04, 2007

This product is also excellent for cats. I have an aging cat that is crippled with arthritis. She could not walk, sit or stand and was in pain. My Vet could only offer steroid injections to give her relief. This product gave her relief within days! She now can stand, sit, walk and even jump onto the sofa. She is still stiff with arthritis, but this product has given her quality life without pain.

Izzy's Miracle!

Posted by Reviewer1475976 on Nov 20, 2007

A year ago, our Izzy was in so much pain, she could hardly get up. We were close to having her put down, to save her from a life of pain. Then we found DGP. After just a week on DGP, we noticed a difference. Now she takes 2 tablets a day and she RUNS up the driveway and chases squirrels again! Izzy's nine years old now and plays like a puppy again.

DgP

Posted by Reviewer1458859 on Apr 21, 2008

Very satisfied, thank you for selling this product!