American Biosciences, DGP, 60 Chewable Tablets

Wish I had found it sooner.

Posted by Reviewer2861086 on Jul 14, 2009

I have a Golden Retriever with joint problems. I had been spending big bucks on products from the Vet, without much relief. Since switching to DGP, my Golden has been much more active and has not been limping or licking at his sore joints at the end of the day. He is 5yrs. old, but runs and plays like he is a puppy. I will definitely continue giving him this product.

Helped my 10-yr. old doggie

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jun 06, 2009

This is a good product. I give it to my 10-yr. old German Shepherd along with glucosamine and chondroitin. Together, they make a huge difference -- he feels great :)

Initially skeptical but now a believer!

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Jan 10, 2009

Our 2 year old lab Henry was diagnosed with elbow and hip dysplasia at 11 months. His right elbow seemed painful, and he was limping more days than not for about six months. We tried many approaches, including rest, swimming, Traumeel, heat, ice, physical therapy, and even Rimadyl for ten days with no results. He weighs 62 pounds, so I started out with 2.5 Dog Gone Pain tablets per day, though that is slightly higher than the suggested dose. Within five days, his limp was gone and even more amazingly, hasn't reappeared for an entire month, even when he does things that have aggravated his elbow in the past, like jumping off the couch or twirling and runnning around the back yard. I'd say the results are unbelievable except I watched it happen with my own eyes... excellent product!

DGP

Posted by Reviewer3162685 on Feb 23, 2009

i have been using DGP for 6+ months. The young dog (less than 2 yrs) was diagnosed with hip dysplasia. He is doing okay for as bad as it is with the help of DGP. Seems to help him as much as the medicine the vet put him on that would eventually effect other organs in his body.

My dog thanks DGP!

Posted by Reviewer3325921 on Mar 02, 2009

My 16 year old dog has had joint problems almost her whole life. I've tried many products over the years,some worked a little while others didn't.I decided to try DGP after a recommendation from a holistic vet. I didn't realize how much this helped her until I ran out and hadn't reorded in awhile. She used to sleep all the time,away from the family,didn't play anymore and wasn't eating very much. Now she plays for brief moments, hangs out with the family and is eating better. I do have to crush the pill and mix with her food since she is a picky Shih-tzu.