American Biosciences, DGP, 60 Chewable Tablets

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Jun 24, 2008

I prefer to use all natural products both for myself, and for my pets. when my oldest dog started slowing down a bit (really no one else would notice it but me) I started giving her 1 pill per day and she's moving free and easy once again. The only problem I've had is that I have to hide it in something to get her to eat it, but it's not a big deal.

Dog-Gone Good

Posted by Reviewer1984363 on Jun 25, 2008

My 11-year old 10 lb. pug, Suki, has a neurological disorder and arthritis. Dog Gone Pain has reduced her pain levels to a degree that she is a much happier, bouncier dog than she has been for several years. Her back and rear legs are still wobbly and weak and her gait is uneven due to her physical challenges, but she tries to run, play and jump up because she is feeling so much better. This is the first product that has reduced her pain significantly.

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer3333832 on Aug 09, 2008

This product (in conjunction with an anti-infammatory medication) has really helped my 14-year-old dog get around more easily.

Buster is back again running.

Posted by Reviewer3263899 on Sep 04, 2008

DGP has worked wonders on my dog, Buster. I thought that we would have to put him down a few weeks ago because he could hardly walk and use his back legs. Now he is running all over on our alpaca farm.

Best Dog Arthritis Medicine!

Posted by Reviewer2832130 on Sep 08, 2008

DGP is a fantastic medicine for any animal suffering with arthritis pain. After a few weeks on DGP I noticed my dog's mobility had increased dramatically and he was more likely to get up and play and be his pre-arthritis naughty self. DGP is also a fantastic alternative to vet prescribed arthritis medicines which can be toxic to some breeds. My beloved Henry, a Chesapeake Bay Retriever, loves the taste and I feel safe giving it to him. And to top it off, iHerb sells the product at about 1/2 the price of pet store retailers and some other on-line herbal shops!