If only dogs could talk

Posted by Reviewer2674045 on Jan 02, 2012

Our 11-year old dog has arthritis in her hips but seems to be doing quite well with DGP and a fish oil supplement.

Actually works!

Posted by Reviewer2725449 on Oct 09, 2008

I bought DGP for my retired Seeing Eye dog, Orvis, at my vet's recommendation. Orvi-pup, a 13 year old black Lab, had gotten stiff in the hind quarters and was on deramaxx as needed. After the first few days, I noticed he seemed happier. After a week and a half, he was significantly improved: bouncing around the house, running after my current Seeing Eye dog, jumping up onto my lap, and generally just his old happy self! He receives 1 of the small chewable pills twice a day. When I say, lets get your pill" Orvis runs into the kitchen & stands not-so-patiently (a Lab thing) for it. I highly recommend DGP. After a half month, my boy is back! I frmly believe in quality of life & Orvi-pup definately has it!

New "leash" on life!

Posted by Reviewer2762450 on Oct 29, 2015

My 11 yr old Plott Hound has seen better days. We also have a little Terrier that she used to love to play with but her get-up-and-go has gone-up-and-went. She growls every time the Terrier comes near her. Our old girl has been on DGP for about 3 months now and, WOW, she is a brand new dog! She gets up without pain or a limp (albeit still slowly), she seems much happier and alert! For several months there, she was sulking on her dog bed and just seemed irritated. This stuff is incredible, and expensive, especially when I'm giving her 3 tablets per day, a bottle only lasts 20 days. But so worth it to see her pain-free and happy and healthy!

DOG GONE PAIN

Posted by Reviewer2769866 on Nov 11, 2008

I have one thing to say about this product. IT WORKS. My dog has 2 plates in his hip due to an injury that severed his pelvis. Therefore he does not use his injured left side much and it's noticeably smaller and weaker. This product has helped greatly and he uses his leg more. I use this twice a day along with a glucosomine supplement. If he doesn't receive his daily doses a difference is noticed within days. Jack (my dog) and I thank you for creating this product.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2782196 on May 27, 2009

Gave this to my 14 year old dog along with arthropet & it did the job .

great

Posted by Reviewer2185196 on Sep 24, 2009

seems to work just great. Shipping took a little longer than I expected product and web site good and easy to use. Thanks

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer2195053 on Sep 25, 2008

This is a wonderful product for my dog's bad knees. I give it to her on an ongoing basis, with each meal. My friend's dog couldn't walk on one of his legs for a year, and after taking this product now runs normally. It's great!

It really has helped-vet approved :-)

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Jun 01, 2016

Scooter our beagle mix (45lbs) was out playing in the backyard when we heard a terrible yelp. He began limping. I had some joint repair pills I gave him while I had ordered the DGP. I read several reviews and purchased these. This all took place in a week's time. I gave him 1 tablet 2x's a day then advanced the level to 2-2x's a day. In the meantime Scooter had hurt his paw and it was time for his heart worm SNAP test so we went in to the vet. As it turned out even through with the DGP there was improvement with the limp in his rear leg, we were told Scooter possible has a ruptured CCL (equivalent of an ACL in humans). He is having surgery tomorrow on his knee/leg. I asked the vet about the DGP and he approved the use of it and will continue on it. Finally a good product that seems to work and Scoots doesn't mind the taste. Thanks Iherb for a fast devlivery!

American Biosciences, DGP, 60 Chewable Tablets

Posted by 4664468449266970051 on Jun 11, 2013

excellent

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Dec 10, 2008

My dog is walking better and enjoying life alot better on these tablets. Thanks for the wonderful service and pricing is the best I have found.