DGP

Posted by Reviewer1632499 on May 12, 2009

DGP seemes quite effective as I have noticed when my dog has not used it she seizes up again. Very fast delivery from States. The best and cheapest seller yet! Thank you.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1730659 on Apr 09, 2009

We have used this product on three older dogs with great success. Makes a signifigant change in a short amount of time. Would highly recommend anyone with a older dog in chronic arthritic pain try this first before something stronger. Have not had any side effects, was well tolerated by all three. I have recommended DGP to all my friends whose dogs have problems with pain.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer1002099 on Mar 17, 2009

I was going to have to put my dog down, until I tried your tablets. She is able to walk now, but still has trouble getting up or down. We have to help her. But she is happy. Thanks

My dog thanks DGP!

Posted by Reviewer3325921 on Mar 02, 2009

My 16 year old dog has had joint problems almost her whole life. I've tried many products over the years,some worked a little while others didn't.I decided to try DGP after a recommendation from a holistic vet. I didn't realize how much this helped her until I ran out and hadn't reorded in awhile. She used to sleep all the time,away from the family,didn't play anymore and wasn't eating very much. Now she plays for brief moments, hangs out with the family and is eating better. I do have to crush the pill and mix with her food since she is a picky Shih-tzu.

My Golden's Happier

Posted by Reviewer1022335 on Feb 24, 2009

I started my 13 year old Golden Retriever on this product after he began exhibiting signs of hip dysplasia and arthritis last year (2008). Within 2 weeks of using the product, my Golden was able to rise from his bed in the morning a lot quicker and he seemed to be in less pain. The one time I ran out of DGP and procrastinated in restocking, my Golden exhibited the same problems he had previously within about 1 week of him not taking it. I will keep him on DGP for the rest of his life.

DGP

Posted by Reviewer3162685 on Feb 23, 2009

i have been using DGP for 6+ months. The young dog (less than 2 yrs) was diagnosed with hip dysplasia. He is doing okay for as bad as it is with the help of DGP. Seems to help him as much as the medicine the vet put him on that would eventually effect other organs in his body.

DPG

Posted by Reviewer1367521 on Feb 11, 2009

It works wonders! I only wish it came in larger vials!

owner of Ruby.

Posted by Reviewer1963741 on Jan 20, 2009

The product is working great. I don"t here my dog wimper at all. THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Initially skeptical but now a believer!

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Jan 10, 2009

Our 2 year old lab Henry was diagnosed with elbow and hip dysplasia at 11 months. His right elbow seemed painful, and he was limping more days than not for about six months. We tried many approaches, including rest, swimming, Traumeel, heat, ice, physical therapy, and even Rimadyl for ten days with no results. He weighs 62 pounds, so I started out with 2.5 Dog Gone Pain tablets per day, though that is slightly higher than the suggested dose. Within five days, his limp was gone and even more amazingly, hasn't reappeared for an entire month, even when he does things that have aggravated his elbow in the past, like jumping off the couch or twirling and runnning around the back yard. I'd say the results are unbelievable except I watched it happen with my own eyes... excellent product!

DGP works ok.

Posted by Reviewer3266021 on Jan 06, 2009

My westie responded better to Deramaxx, but the DGP helps enough for now. I just started doubling his dose to see if that helps.