10% Off Orders Over $40!

American Biosciences, DGP, 60 Chewable Tablets

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Jun 24, 2008

I prefer to use all natural products both for myself, and for my pets. when my oldest dog started slowing down a bit (really no one else would notice it but me) I started giving her 1 pill per day and she's moving free and easy once again. The only problem I've had is that I have to hide it in something to get her to eat it, but it's not a big deal.

Dog-Gone Good

Posted by Reviewer1984363 on Jun 25, 2008

My 11-year old 10 lb. pug, Suki, has a neurological disorder and arthritis. Dog Gone Pain has reduced her pain levels to a degree that she is a much happier, bouncier dog than she has been for several years. Her back and rear legs are still wobbly and weak and her gait is uneven due to her physical challenges, but she tries to run, play and jump up because she is feeling so much better. This is the first product that has reduced her pain significantly.

this really works!

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Apr 13, 2008

my 1 yr. old Boxer has hip dyplasia and was only using 1 rear leg, I was giving Glyco-FlexII and MSM with not much help for her. I started Dog Gone Pain and within 2 weeks she was using both rear legs and playing and running, I still monitor her play time so she doesn't overdo things but her future looks much brighter now. She will stay on these for the rest of her life.

Dog-gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer1603978 on Jul 31, 2008

We gave this product to a 13 year old lab who was having trouble with her back legs. She seem to have more energy, ran around more, and could get up with less pain and stiffness.

dog gone pain

Posted by Reviewer1019040 on Aug 06, 2008

our dog had an old injury which was causing her pain again and vet had given rymadil . checked rymadil on internet and was not pleased with what i read so ordered dog gone pain which was recommended on forums. very happy with results, dog is bright and full of energy, putting paw down properly, no swelling and she is running about without a care in the world instead of the limping 3 legged dog she was ! am about to order more.