Still Dog Pain

Posted by Reviewer1266470 on Jan 05, 2009

I'll update after second bottle. These supplements do need time to work.

Dog Gone Pain - Excellent for hip pain

Posted by Reviewer1387580 on Jan 04, 2009

I read about this product in the Whole Dog Journal last year to help with my dog's hip pain from hip displaysia. My dog has been on Rimadyl and this product works as well or even better than his Rimadyl. My german shepherd seems happier, in less pain and is quite lively on this all natural product.

DGP

Posted by Reviewer1437002 on Jan 01, 2009

Our 12 year old boxer had very stiff and painful joints. DGP has improved his mobility and lessened his pain. It did take a 3 -4 weeks but it was worth it LISA

perfect transaction

Posted by Reviewer1960470 on Dec 31, 2008

all was perfect! thank you!

Helps 12 year old Collie/German Shepard Mix

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Dec 23, 2008

He was on Deramaxx for a long time and I just didn't like what it could be doing to him in the long run, plus the price was outrageous. I have tired everything to find something else that helps him without hurting his overall health. This seems to be doing the trick. It is expensive since he needs to take 3 pills a day, but it's still less than what I was paying for Deramaxx.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Dec 10, 2008

My dog is walking better and enjoying life alot better on these tablets. Thanks for the wonderful service and pricing is the best I have found.

DOG GONE PAIN

Posted by Reviewer2769866 on Nov 11, 2008

I have one thing to say about this product. IT WORKS. My dog has 2 plates in his hip due to an injury that severed his pelvis. Therefore he does not use his injured left side much and it's noticeably smaller and weaker. This product has helped greatly and he uses his leg more. I use this twice a day along with a glucosomine supplement. If he doesn't receive his daily doses a difference is noticed within days. Jack (my dog) and I thank you for creating this product.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2833597 on Nov 08, 2008

I HAVE BEEN GIVING MY 12 YEAR OLD OLD ENGLISH SHEEP DOG-CHOW MIX THIS ALONG WITH LIFE EXTENSION DOG MIX. I AM VERY PLEASED. MY DOG IS MOVING SO MUCH BETTER THEN BEFORE. THIS REALLY HAS BEEN A GOD SEND-THANK YOU FOR THIS PRODUCT!

American Bioscience, Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer1276907 on Nov 04, 2008

Seems to be working very well. The cold damp weather is upon us and the dog is no longer limping or depressed. Will continue using product with these results!

My dog will eat these, that's a good start

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Oct 24, 2008

Too soon to tell if DGP has had any effect, but my dog doesn't reject the tabs when I put them in her food. As always, iHerb.com provides good products, fast shipping and excellent customer service.