Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

American Biosciences, DGP, 60 Chewable Tablets

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer3333832 on Aug 09, 2008

This product (in conjunction with an anti-infammatory medication) has really helped my 14-year-old dog get around more easily.

Buster is back again running.

Posted by Reviewer3263899 on Sep 04, 2008

DGP has worked wonders on my dog, Buster. I thought that we would have to put him down a few weeks ago because he could hardly walk and use his back legs. Now he is running all over on our alpaca farm.

Best Dog Arthritis Medicine!

Posted by Reviewer2832130 on Sep 08, 2008

DGP is a fantastic medicine for any animal suffering with arthritis pain. After a few weeks on DGP I noticed my dog's mobility had increased dramatically and he was more likely to get up and play and be his pre-arthritis naughty self. DGP is also a fantastic alternative to vet prescribed arthritis medicines which can be toxic to some breeds. My beloved Henry, a Chesapeake Bay Retriever, loves the taste and I feel safe giving it to him. And to top it off, iHerb sells the product at about 1/2 the price of pet store retailers and some other on-line herbal shops!

Dog Gone Pain is the best.

Posted by Reviewer1288684 on Oct 04, 2008

I love this product. It has made a difference in my 10 year old arthritic and double knee surgery dog. He actual trots and lopes when kept on DGP. It has kept him off of NSAIDs, which is a blessing

Actually works!

Posted by Reviewer2725449 on Oct 09, 2008

I bought DGP for my retired Seeing Eye dog, Orvis, at my vet's recommendation. Orvi-pup, a 13 year old black Lab, had gotten stiff in the hind quarters and was on deramaxx as needed. After the first few days, I noticed he seemed happier. After a week and a half, he was significantly improved: bouncing around the house, running after my current Seeing Eye dog, jumping up onto my lap, and generally just his old happy self! He receives 1 of the small chewable pills twice a day. When I say, lets get your pill" Orvis runs into the kitchen & stands not-so-patiently (a Lab thing) for it. I highly recommend DGP. After a half month, my boy is back! I frmly believe in quality of life & Orvi-pup definately has it!