New To iHerb?

American Biosciences, DGP, 60 Chewable Tablets

seems to help

Posted by Reviewer3248419 on Oct 19, 2008

This product seems to help my mini schnauzer who has been limping. I like that it is all natural and will not harm my older dogs liver or kidneys.

My dog will eat these, that's a good start

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Oct 24, 2008

Too soon to tell if DGP has had any effect, but my dog doesn't reject the tabs when I put them in her food. As always, iHerb.com provides good products, fast shipping and excellent customer service.

My Golden's Happier

Posted by Reviewer1022335 on Feb 24, 2009

I started my 13 year old Golden Retriever on this product after he began exhibiting signs of hip dysplasia and arthritis last year (2008). Within 2 weeks of using the product, my Golden was able to rise from his bed in the morning a lot quicker and he seemed to be in less pain. The one time I ran out of DGP and procrastinated in restocking, my Golden exhibited the same problems he had previously within about 1 week of him not taking it. I will keep him on DGP for the rest of his life.

Excellentt product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Jul 10, 2010

It has given a better qualtiy of health & life for the family dog.

Helps 12 year old Collie/German Shepard Mix

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Dec 23, 2008

He was on Deramaxx for a long time and I just didn't like what it could be doing to him in the long run, plus the price was outrageous. I have tired everything to find something else that helps him without hurting his overall health. This seems to be doing the trick. It is expensive since he needs to take 3 pills a day, but it's still less than what I was paying for Deramaxx.