DGP is terrific

Posted by Reviewer1907240 on Feb 03, 2008

My veterinarian first prescribed DGP for my dog, who has an arthritic hip. When his hip is bothering him, he gets quite cranky but after 10 days or so on DGP he's his happy old self. Since there are no harmful effects, I've decided it's worth keeping him on it all the time!

RENEWED ENERGY

Posted by Reviewer1940625 on Jun 27, 2009

GREAT PRODUCT REALLY HELPED MY BEST FRIEND SABA WHO WAS HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH HIS OLD JOINTS. HE IS MOVING MUCH BETTER NOW AND I THINK HE'S SMILING MORE.

Doggie pain pills

Posted by Reviewer1947718 on Jul 27, 2009

I tried out these herbal pills on my 13 year old Samoyed. She's in excellent shape for her age but obviously bothered by aches and pains (like her owner!). Dog-Gone Pain worked wonders for her and put the spring back in her step. I highly recommend it!

Must be working

Posted by Reviewer1959648 on Aug 25, 2009

Our 10-years old lab seems to feel better after he's been taking DGP. He is more playful and on our walks he takes routes he had given up for a while.

perfect transaction

Posted by Reviewer1960470 on Dec 31, 2008

all was perfect! thank you!

owner of Ruby.

Posted by Reviewer1963741 on Jan 20, 2009

The product is working great. I don"t here my dog wimper at all. THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Dog-Gone Good

Posted by Reviewer1984363 on Jun 25, 2008

My 11-year old 10 lb. pug, Suki, has a neurological disorder and arthritis. Dog Gone Pain has reduced her pain levels to a degree that she is a much happier, bouncier dog than she has been for several years. Her back and rear legs are still wobbly and weak and her gait is uneven due to her physical challenges, but she tries to run, play and jump up because she is feeling so much better. This is the first product that has reduced her pain significantly.

My dog thanks DGP!

Posted by Reviewer3325921 on Mar 02, 2009

My 16 year old dog has had joint problems almost her whole life. I've tried many products over the years,some worked a little while others didn't.I decided to try DGP after a recommendation from a holistic vet. I didn't realize how much this helped her until I ran out and hadn't reorded in awhile. She used to sleep all the time,away from the family,didn't play anymore and wasn't eating very much. Now she plays for brief moments, hangs out with the family and is eating better. I do have to crush the pill and mix with her food since she is a picky Shih-tzu.

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer3333832 on Aug 09, 2008

This product (in conjunction with an anti-infammatory medication) has really helped my 14-year-old dog get around more easily.

Dog Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer3355770 on May 07, 2008

Hello, I use this for Camden, my Maine Coon cat. He has Arthritis along his spine (spondylosis) and using DGP keeps him up and able to play and move around like he likes to do. He can even do some short bursts of running. The vet said they could only give him pain management drugs--no no no! DGP gives Camden a good quality of life and is not a drug that could damage his liver or kidneys--yea!