It works!

Posted by Reviewer2657799 on Aug 13, 2012

It's been a while since I've used this as none of my present dogs have problems, but it gave new life to one of my previous dogs that had some arthritis due to injury. I would try this first over any long term prescription drugs.

American Biosciences, DGP, 60 Chewable Tablets

Posted by 4664468449266970051 on Jun 11, 2013

excellent

Posted by 4613501863978831269 on Jan 26, 2014

My 15 year old Labrador had arthritis in her back legs quite badly. She was very unsteady on her feet and slept a lot. I tried giving her Glucosamine and it had absolutely no effect on her. Within two weeks of starting her on Dog Gone Pain she was walking normally and had no balance issues. She was also more alert and slept a lot less. She was staying up with me at night until I went to bed and she was even meeting me at the door when I got home from work again! I would absolutely recommend using Dog Gone Pain to help your dog with arthritis!!!

It works!

Posted by 4781319702225321212 on Sep 19, 2014

My westie is 11 years old and start having problem to walk in the last few months, she just don't wanna walk, sitting all the time. Then I looking for supplyment in iHerb and I'm glad that I saw so many good feedback of DGP, so I ordered and my dog recovered quick after she takes DGP, walk so smooth and jumping now!! I will keep on order it!!

New "leash" on life!

Posted by Reviewer2762450 on Oct 29, 2015

My 11 yr old Plott Hound has seen better days. We also have a little Terrier that she used to love to play with but her get-up-and-go has gone-up-and-went. She growls every time the Terrier comes near her. Our old girl has been on DGP for about 3 months now and, WOW, she is a brand new dog! She gets up without pain or a limp (albeit still slowly), she seems much happier and alert! For several months there, she was sulking on her dog bed and just seemed irritated. This stuff is incredible, and expensive, especially when I'm giving her 3 tablets per day, a bottle only lasts 20 days. But so worth it to see her pain-free and happy and healthy!

Initially skeptical but now a believer!

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Jan 10, 2009

Our 2 year old lab Henry was diagnosed with elbow and hip dysplasia at 11 months. His right elbow seemed painful, and he was limping more days than not for about six months. We tried many approaches, including rest, swimming, Traumeel, heat, ice, physical therapy, and even Rimadyl for ten days with no results. He weighs 62 pounds, so I started out with 2.5 Dog Gone Pain tablets per day, though that is slightly higher than the suggested dose. Within five days, his limp was gone and even more amazingly, hasn't reappeared for an entire month, even when he does things that have aggravated his elbow in the past, like jumping off the couch or twirling and runnning around the back yard. I'd say the results are unbelievable except I watched it happen with my own eyes... excellent product!

DGP

Posted by Reviewer3162685 on Feb 23, 2009

i have been using DGP for 6+ months. The young dog (less than 2 yrs) was diagnosed with hip dysplasia. He is doing okay for as bad as it is with the help of DGP. Seems to help him as much as the medicine the vet put him on that would eventually effect other organs in his body.

Prety good until now

Posted by Reviewer1844746 on Aug 03, 2012

We just started the first bottle and I can see my 15 year old german sheperd walk much better. I dont expect miracles but I see difference. I'll write again after our visit to the vet.

Posted by Reviewer2834663 on Jun 01, 2010

Excellent product - has helped my dog in a good way.

Posted by Reviewer1631638 on Mar 30, 2010

This product does seem to be helping our 9 year old dog. She is rising easier, able to do stairs better and overall she seems happier.