Warning for Aussies using DHL

Posted by Reviewer2628352 on Jan 21, 2010

Just a warning to fellow Aussies using DHL for shipping. DHL charge $42 for customs clearance fees on each parcel. I had four parcels come in at different times but didn't get the invoices for the additional fees until they were all here so was hit with nearly $100 extra in fees to pay.Would suggest using iHerb's other shipping methods if you want to avoid $42 extra per parcel!

DOG GONE PAIN

Posted by Reviewer2769866 on Nov 11, 2008

I have one thing to say about this product. IT WORKS. My dog has 2 plates in his hip due to an injury that severed his pelvis. Therefore he does not use his injured left side much and it's noticeably smaller and weaker. This product has helped greatly and he uses his leg more. I use this twice a day along with a glucosomine supplement. If he doesn't receive his daily doses a difference is noticed within days. Jack (my dog) and I thank you for creating this product.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2782196 on May 27, 2009

Gave this to my 14 year old dog along with arthropet & it did the job .

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2833597 on Nov 08, 2008

I HAVE BEEN GIVING MY 12 YEAR OLD OLD ENGLISH SHEEP DOG-CHOW MIX THIS ALONG WITH LIFE EXTENSION DOG MIX. I AM VERY PLEASED. MY DOG IS MOVING SO MUCH BETTER THEN BEFORE. THIS REALLY HAS BEEN A GOD SEND-THANK YOU FOR THIS PRODUCT!

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer2195053 on Sep 25, 2008

This is a wonderful product for my dog's bad knees. I give it to her on an ongoing basis, with each meal. My friend's dog couldn't walk on one of his legs for a year, and after taking this product now runs normally. It's great!

Wish I had found it sooner.

Posted by Reviewer2861086 on Jul 14, 2009

I have a Golden Retriever with joint problems. I had been spending big bucks on products from the Vet, without much relief. Since switching to DGP, my Golden has been much more active and has not been limping or licking at his sore joints at the end of the day. He is 5yrs. old, but runs and plays like he is a puppy. I will definitely continue giving him this product.

Helped my 10-yr. old doggie

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jun 06, 2009

This is a good product. I give it to my 10-yr. old German Shepherd along with glucosamine and chondroitin. Together, they make a huge difference -- he feels great :)

My dog thanks DGP!

Posted by Reviewer3325921 on Mar 02, 2009

My 16 year old dog has had joint problems almost her whole life. I've tried many products over the years,some worked a little while others didn't.I decided to try DGP after a recommendation from a holistic vet. I didn't realize how much this helped her until I ran out and hadn't reorded in awhile. She used to sleep all the time,away from the family,didn't play anymore and wasn't eating very much. Now she plays for brief moments, hangs out with the family and is eating better. I do have to crush the pill and mix with her food since she is a picky Shih-tzu.

DGP Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2876248 on Mar 08, 2011

IHERB is prompt with mailing these products everytime I order these items.

If only dogs could talk

Posted by Reviewer2674045 on Jan 02, 2012

Our 11-year old dog has arthritis in her hips but seems to be doing quite well with DGP and a fish oil supplement.