Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer2551161 on May 29, 2010

I think this product is actually working for my dog. Prior to taking them she had received laser treatments for her hips which also had helped her. But I think the combination of the two have made a big difference in the quality of her life. Will keep you informed and will certainly order this product again.

DPG

Posted by Reviewer1367521 on Feb 11, 2009

It works wonders! I only wish it came in larger vials!

seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1107831 on Jun 02, 2008

This seems to help my 15 year old lab/shepherd/husky baby. His hips are getting weak and with this, move-free from Schiff Labs and vitamin E everyday, he is better. I stopped the dgp for a while but noticed he was not as limber, so I think it makes a difference.

DGP

Posted by Reviewer2449253 on May 04, 2008

Seems to really be helping my dog!!!

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer2006625 on Mar 22, 2008

It took a bit longer than a week to notice a difference. Prior to giving our 8 yr. old Lab mix this tablet, I was giving her a choldren's aspirin once daily, somtimes twice for her arthritus. She appears to be doing well on this product with once a day. I would like to be able to buy this locally.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer1002099 on Mar 17, 2009

I was going to have to put my dog down, until I tried your tablets. She is able to walk now, but still has trouble getting up or down. We have to help her. But she is happy. Thanks

hips

Posted by Reviewer2496051 on Aug 07, 2008

It seems to be helping. I have tried several other products but nothing exciting. I also give him half an asprin.

I would have a better idea if the dog could talk...

Posted by Reviewer1350237 on Apr 17, 2008

It is hard to tell if this has had a beneficial effect on the old pooch. He has good days and bad and we really don't know if he is in pain. A friend told me that this worked better on his dog than prescription Medicam. We are going to continue with it for a while anyway.

Dog Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer1357339 on Sep 14, 2008

This product was recommended to me by friends and I have read many favorable reviews. Unfortunately, I did not notice any outward signs that my dog got relief from this product. He had been taking the product about 4-5 months. I stopped giving him this supplement several weeks ago, and have not noticed a difference. My dog didn't respond, but different things work for different animals. I thinks it's worth a try -- judge for yourself.

Still Dog Pain

Posted by Reviewer1266470 on Jan 05, 2009

I'll update after second bottle. These supplements do need time to work.