Gog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer2356713 on Sep 29, 2008

I have heard that this product works very well from friends who recommended it to me. I really do not know, this has not helped my dog much but my Newfoundland is very old. I think it would have if he was a bit younger. I have had him 9 yrs and he was approximately 4 when I got him

DGP works ok.

Posted by Reviewer3266021 on Jan 06, 2009

My westie responded better to Deramaxx, but the DGP helps enough for now. I just started doubling his dose to see if that helps.

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer2037448 on Jul 24, 2008

This product has helped my sister's dog, but hasn't helped mine. She hates the taste of them, and I have to crush them and put them in her food before she will take them. It didn't seem to help her pain at all.

Robin Cammack

Posted by Reviewer1232127 on Jun 16, 2008

Havent seen to much differance in the three dog's im giving it to. Im still having to give pain relief for them.

Good product maybe, but

Posted by Reviewer2944994 on Jul 07, 2009

My veterinarian recommended this since he used it for his dog. Our Golden Retriever's tummy didn't do well taking this. I'm not sure why. I plan to do a little online research to see if I can find any info about possible problems with digestion. I plan to send back 4 unopened bottles out of the five that we purchased.