I would have a better idea if the dog could talk...

Posted by Reviewer1350237 on Apr 17, 2008

It is hard to tell if this has had a beneficial effect on the old pooch. He has good days and bad and we really don't know if he is in pain. A friend told me that this worked better on his dog than prescription Medicam. We are going to continue with it for a while anyway.

Dog Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer1357339 on Sep 14, 2008

This product was recommended to me by friends and I have read many favorable reviews. Unfortunately, I did not notice any outward signs that my dog got relief from this product. He had been taking the product about 4-5 months. I stopped giving him this supplement several weeks ago, and have not noticed a difference. My dog didn't respond, but different things work for different animals. I thinks it's worth a try -- judge for yourself.

Still Dog Pain

Posted by Reviewer1266470 on Jan 05, 2009

I'll update after second bottle. These supplements do need time to work.

Gog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer2356713 on Sep 29, 2008

I have heard that this product works very well from friends who recommended it to me. I really do not know, this has not helped my dog much but my Newfoundland is very old. I think it would have if he was a bit younger. I have had him 9 yrs and he was approximately 4 when I got him

DGP works ok.

Posted by Reviewer3266021 on Jan 06, 2009

My westie responded better to Deramaxx, but the DGP helps enough for now. I just started doubling his dose to see if that helps.

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer2037448 on Jul 24, 2008

This product has helped my sister's dog, but hasn't helped mine. She hates the taste of them, and I have to crush them and put them in her food before she will take them. It didn't seem to help her pain at all.

Robin Cammack

Posted by Reviewer1232127 on Jun 16, 2008

Havent seen to much differance in the three dog's im giving it to. Im still having to give pain relief for them.

Good product maybe, but

Posted by Reviewer2944994 on Jul 07, 2009

My veterinarian recommended this since he used it for his dog. Our Golden Retriever's tummy didn't do well taking this. I'm not sure why. I plan to do a little online research to see if I can find any info about possible problems with digestion. I plan to send back 4 unopened bottles out of the five that we purchased.