Must be working

Posted by Reviewer1959648 on Aug 25, 2009

Our 10-years old lab seems to feel better after he's been taking DGP. He is more playful and on our walks he takes routes he had given up for a while.

Works well with my 14 yr. old girl!

Posted by Reviewer1519505 on Sep 30, 2009

My australian shepherd dog is on her 2nd bottle of DGP because it helps her move around much better than she used to. She used to have problems getting up and moving around after lying down, but now, she moves around very good and sometimes, even runs! I intend to keep her on DGP. She takes one a day.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1715724 on Oct 16, 2009

Max is an 8 year old lab and has arthritis in his left front elbow. The vet suggested $2,0000.00 surgery and or Rimadyl. I said let's see what I can do. Max is now happier and fitter with these tabs. I stopped them for a week just to see if they work and by golly he slowed right down again. So here I am ordering another batch.

great

Posted by Reviewer2185196 on Sep 24, 2009

seems to work just great. Shipping took a little longer than I expected product and web site good and easy to use. Thanks

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer2195053 on Sep 25, 2008

This is a wonderful product for my dog's bad knees. I give it to her on an ongoing basis, with each meal. My friend's dog couldn't walk on one of his legs for a year, and after taking this product now runs normally. It's great!

My Golden's Happier

Posted by Reviewer1022335 on Feb 24, 2009

I started my 13 year old Golden Retriever on this product after he began exhibiting signs of hip dysplasia and arthritis last year (2008). Within 2 weeks of using the product, my Golden was able to rise from his bed in the morning a lot quicker and he seemed to be in less pain. The one time I ran out of DGP and procrastinated in restocking, my Golden exhibited the same problems he had previously within about 1 week of him not taking it. I will keep him on DGP for the rest of his life.

My dog thanks DGP!

Posted by Reviewer3325921 on Mar 02, 2009

My 16 year old dog has had joint problems almost her whole life. I've tried many products over the years,some worked a little while others didn't.I decided to try DGP after a recommendation from a holistic vet. I didn't realize how much this helped her until I ran out and hadn't reorded in awhile. She used to sleep all the time,away from the family,didn't play anymore and wasn't eating very much. Now she plays for brief moments, hangs out with the family and is eating better. I do have to crush the pill and mix with her food since she is a picky Shih-tzu.

DGP is great

Posted by Reviewer1271142 on Apr 06, 2010

I have used for my 2 labs for several years. It works wonderful.....It takes the dogs from straining to get up from arthritis pain to getting up like a young dog they used to be. I have recommended this to several friends and they have found it to be the same....... I wonder if it would work on people!!!!!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1257832 on Apr 10, 2010

DGP worked wonders for my black lab. He has bad hips. After 2 to 3 weeks his mobility is back. No more prescription pain meds. I would recomend this product to anyone with a dog with bad hips and arthritis.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1392231 on May 11, 2010

I use this along with Dancing Paws Joint Recovery and it's the best combination I've found. I also give my dog a Now brand Boswellin and Dr's Best Hyaluronic Acid. It's like he's 5 years younger! He can go on walks without limping afterwards....he's actually gotten MORE energy to play ball and go on walks. I highly recommend this product!