American Biosciences, DGP, For Dogs & Cats, 60 Chewable Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Must be working

Posted by Reviewer1959648 on Aug 25, 2009

Our 10-years old lab seems to feel better after he's been taking DGP. He is more playful and on our walks he takes routes he had given up for a while.

Works well with my 14 yr. old girl!

Posted by Reviewer1519505 on Sep 30, 2009

My australian shepherd dog is on her 2nd bottle of DGP because it helps her move around much better than she used to. She used to have problems getting up and moving around after lying down, but now, she moves around very good and sometimes, even runs! I intend to keep her on DGP. She takes one a day.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1715724 on Oct 16, 2009

Max is an 8 year old lab and has arthritis in his left front elbow. The vet suggested $2,0000.00 surgery and or Rimadyl. I said let's see what I can do. Max is now happier and fitter with these tabs. I stopped them for a week just to see if they work and by golly he slowed right down again. So here I am ordering another batch.

great

Posted by Reviewer2185196 on Sep 24, 2009

seems to work just great. Shipping took a little longer than I expected product and web site good and easy to use. Thanks

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer2195053 on Sep 25, 2008

This is a wonderful product for my dog's bad knees. I give it to her on an ongoing basis, with each meal. My friend's dog couldn't walk on one of his legs for a year, and after taking this product now runs normally. It's great!