• This products has been Re-Formulated by the manufacturer. Please click here for the New & Improved Version!.

• Customer Ratings

DGP works ok.

Posted by Reviewer3266021 on Jan 06, 2009

My westie responded better to Deramaxx, but the DGP helps enough for now. I just started doubling his dose to see if that helps.

Still Dog Pain

Posted by Reviewer1266470 on Jan 05, 2009

I'll update after second bottle. These supplements do need time to work.

Gog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer2356713 on Sep 29, 2008

I have heard that this product works very well from friends who recommended it to me. I really do not know, this has not helped my dog much but my Newfoundland is very old. I think it would have if he was a bit younger. I have had him 9 yrs and he was approximately 4 when I got him

Dog Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer1357339 on Sep 14, 2008

This product was recommended to me by friends and I have read many favorable reviews. Unfortunately, I did not notice any outward signs that my dog got relief from this product. He had been taking the product about 4-5 months. I stopped giving him this supplement several weeks ago, and have not noticed a difference. My dog didn't respond, but different things work for different animals. I thinks it's worth a try -- judge for yourself.

I would have a better idea if the dog could talk...

Posted by Reviewer1350237 on Apr 17, 2008

It is hard to tell if this has had a beneficial effect on the old pooch. He has good days and bad and we really don't know if he is in pain. A friend told me that this worked better on his dog than prescription Medicam. We are going to continue with it for a while anyway.