Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

American Biosciences, DGP, For Dogs & Cats, 60 Chewable Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Must be working

Posted by Reviewer1959648 on Aug 25, 2009

Our 10-years old lab seems to feel better after he's been taking DGP. He is more playful and on our walks he takes routes he had given up for a while.

Works well with my 14 yr. old girl!

Posted by Reviewer1519505 on Sep 30, 2009

My australian shepherd dog is on her 2nd bottle of DGP because it helps her move around much better than she used to. She used to have problems getting up and moving around after lying down, but now, she moves around very good and sometimes, even runs! I intend to keep her on DGP. She takes one a day.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1715724 on Oct 16, 2009

Max is an 8 year old lab and has arthritis in his left front elbow. The vet suggested $2,0000.00 surgery and or Rimadyl. I said let's see what I can do. Max is now happier and fitter with these tabs. I stopped them for a week just to see if they work and by golly he slowed right down again. So here I am ordering another batch.

DGP is great

Posted by Reviewer1271142 on Apr 06, 2010

I have used for my 2 labs for several years. It works wonderful.....It takes the dogs from straining to get up from arthritis pain to getting up like a young dog they used to be. I have recommended this to several friends and they have found it to be the same....... I wonder if it would work on people!!!!!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1257832 on Apr 10, 2010

DGP worked wonders for my black lab. He has bad hips. After 2 to 3 weeks his mobility is back. No more prescription pain meds. I would recomend this product to anyone with a dog with bad hips and arthritis.