Wouldn't be without this in my medicine cabinet

Posted by Reviewer2651182 on Sep 28, 2015

At the 1st sign of a cold/flu I take this and it definitely reduces or eliminates symptoms quickly. I am however disappointed in the price increase since last year. Less than a year ago in Nov. 2014, I purchased the same 32 oz bottle for $45.11. That is quite a bit of a jump in price.

Essential part of my immune support.

Posted by lionandtiger on Nov 17, 2014

This product is a great price, perfect strength and size for daily use.

American Biotech Labs, Silver Biotics, 10

Posted by 5354919362678422266 on Feb 20, 2014

My Wife Was On 14 Different Meds 3 To 4 Times A Day! But Once She Started Taking Silver 10 Shes A Lot Better! She Takes Her Pain Medicine Maybe Once Every Few Days! Shes A lot Happier, Healthier, Has More Energy, More Alert & Not Over Medicatied ! We Miss One Month & Her Health Went Bad Again! Now Shes Like A Tiger About Keeping The Silver 10 In The House! It's Truly A Blessing! I Highly Recommend This To All That Take To Many MedicatIons! Just Try It & See How Wonderful It Is For You It Can't Hurt! GOD BLESS YOU Castell & Billie

excellent immune support

Posted by Reviewer1157179 on Aug 27, 2013

i take 2 tablespoons daily for one week in warm water at the slightest dip in my immune system or threat of flu, cold symptoms, along with a dropper full of astragalus. it resolves and helps me fight whatever bug is lurking to launch attack.

Helps me

Posted by Reviewer2784429 on Feb 26, 2013

I have a chronic infection that Md's can't cure, but I have found that the Silver Biotics keeps it in check.