American Biotech Labs, Silver Biotics, 10 ppm Silver, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1572805 on Nov 27, 2007

We have been using this Silver product for 5 years and it does miracles. It kills more than 90 different types of strong viruses and bacteria without any side effects. We take it during the Cold season as well as after eating fast food and it has always been effective. If I have eye or ear infection I put a few drops in my eyes or use a cotton swab with 5 drops of silver on it and gently clean my ear canals with it. This way, my children and I have been eliminating our ear infections.

Silver Biotics 10 ppm

Posted by Reviewer1780605 on Dec 16, 2007

I am having excellent results with your product. I have had inflamed ears for 4 years and after one week of taking your product as directed and spraying it in my ears the itching is reduced from a 10 to 1 I expect complete resolution of this problem with another week or so of use. I will always have some on hand. Very grateful Many thanks Sally Williams Blood Analyst Melbourne Australia

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2575306 on Apr 19, 2009

I heard about Silver Biotics from my boss, who is a medical Physicist, who advised me to use it. I had braces at that time and never felt like my mouth was clean and in the morning it almost always smelled even though I had great flossing habits. I have been using it ever since because it makes my mouth feel clean and now it doesn't smell in the morning! I also understand the entire body health benefits and since taking it, it is rare I get a cold! Wonderful product for sure!

Mrs M. O'Dea

Posted by Reviewer3284397 on Jul 23, 2008

I bought this product on recommendation. I had surgery for bowel cancer 6 months ago and i started to get pain in the surgery area. I started the silver biotics and two to three days later noticed that the pain was going. I have used other colloidal silver products that have not produced the same results.

A++

Posted by Reviewer2430457 on Nov 04, 2009

Best product I have found to help clear up infection.