Michael from Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer2923008 on Aug 14, 2011

Palatable candy, travel and the absence of natural citrus excellent!

This stuff stops a cold in it

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

My brother brought home a sample roll of this he picked up at Ride your bike to work day. It sat in our cabinet until my nephew started preschool. Then everyone started getting sick. I popped one of these the day I felt symptoms coming on and I was immediately well. No symptoms at all. I stopped taking them and the symptoms returned. Popped another one and again...cold symptoms ceased. Everyone got a cold in my house but me. Which is hilarious since I am usually the first one to get what is going around and the last one to get over it. I was very impressed and immediately went online to research about acerola and I found that Acerola can be found growing wild and under cultivation on the sandy soils throughout north-eastern Brazil. It is native to northern South America, Central America, and Jamaica, Florida and Texas. The fruit of the Acerola Cherry tree, Malpighia punicifolia L. is rich in Vitamin C and carotenoids, with the cherry-like fruits being one of the richest known natural sources of vitamin C. The fresh fruit can contain up to 4000 mg Vitamin C per gram of fresh weight. Oranges provide 500 to 4,000 parts per million Vitamin C or ascorbic acid, while Acerola assays in the range of 16,000 to 172,000 parts per million. With its exceptional levels of vitamin C, Acreola is a great immune support. It’s also a great beauty agent – while vitamin C is powerful anti-aging tool, Acerola is also rich in Vitamin A, the vitamin needed for eyesight and healthy skin and hair. With such a high level of antioxidants, Acreola is useful to heal wounds, repair scars and fractures, reduce stress and battle free radicals. Acerola is an ideal food based source of nutrients necessary for immune support. Acerola is a rich source of vitamin C, bioflavonoids, carotenoids, and other vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients providing ideal synergy for immune cell function. This stuff rocks! Now we fight over them. I'm stocking up !

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2860396 on Aug 31, 2012

Very good!

Chewable Acerola Plus

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Aug 23, 2011

I really like this product. It tastes really good so there is one less pill to swallow.

very good!!!

Posted by viki95 on Jul 05, 2012

очень вкусный и кисленький. very tasty and tart. טעים וחמצמץ.

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer1472853 on Sep 24, 2011

Very tasty, even my child, who is usually not a big fan of sour, loves it,

Good tasting

Posted by Reviewer1763059 on Sep 25, 2011

Not that sure about the effect on short term basis but I liked the taste:)

good

Posted by Reviewer1619547 on Sep 25, 2011

My son likes it very much.

well