Works great when over eating, better for you than over the counter antacids!

Posted by Reviewer1788256 on Aug 17, 2008

This product is a staple in our home. We use it for digestive problems, as well as when we over eat or eat too high fats that just sit on your stomach and make you nauseated. These enzymes bring relief within a few minutes, I carry them always. Better than a Rolaid.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1901650 on Apr 15, 2008

I was lucky to find this brand on the first try. The second time, I tried another brand and it did not work as well as this one. I get occasional heartburn and this works great for this. I also take this if I over-indulged.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1753382 on Apr 29, 2010

My husband has battled with gastric problems all the 4 years we have been together. Last week, he complained his stomach, even on his Protonix, was "killing him". That was the last straw. I got on and thankfully found this product. The night that I ordered this product he woke up coughing due to acid reflux. After one day on this, plus Life Flora probiotics, his stomach pain is GONE! He said he hasn't had any indigestion since starting this. WONDERFUL PRODUCT....it saved my husband's stomach!

love them!!

Posted by Reviewer2807818 on Apr 20, 2010

these are wonderful: if I'm too full I chew on a couple of these delicious tablets and within half and hour I feel pretty good. Also seems to be good for regularity and indigestion. I'll buy again.

Digestion

Posted by Reviewer1444582 on Dec 13, 2007

This is the best product I have found for indigestion and it works fast.

Best ever for heartburn/reflux

Posted by Reviewer2852152 on Dec 19, 2007

This is one of the most effective products I've found for heartburn/reflux. Everyone I've recommended it to has benefited. It's also very helpful for indigestion.

Chewable Papaya

Posted by Reviewer1147981 on Jan 15, 2008

Great taste. My 95 year old mother takes it after every meal to help her digestion.

Helps you to digest food

Posted by Reviewer2484588 on Apr 01, 2008

I have been using Papaya Enzyme for about a year and when I eat something that upsets my stomach or I eat too much I chew three of these and I am fine!

BEST CURE FOR ACID REFLUX

Posted by Reviewer1382633 on Feb 10, 2010

You can throw away your pharmaceuticals. I have been taking this wonderful natural product for over 2 years and have never had an instance or re-occurrence of my acid reflux.I had a very sever condition which was entirely eliminated by taking one of these before each meal.

Heartburn Stopper

Posted by Reviewer1682329 on Sep 16, 2008

I love these magic pills. These papaya enzymes have a wonderful taste and puts heartburn and indigestion in its place, which is not in my body. I will be a regular purchasers of this beautiful product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »