too big

Posted by Reviewer1511821 on May 07, 2015

I cannot swallow them. they are too large, too dry, too sharp-edged. it's my fault for not understanding what 'tabs' means. I am still trying to figure out how to use them, many days later. I'm sure they will be wonderful when I can get them down my throat.

Too big to swallow!

Posted by Reviewer3081552 on Mar 23, 2014

I almost choked on these twice. I am accustomed to swallowing large tablets, but these are huge. Breaking them in half is worse because of the resulting rough edges. I don't know if the non-veg tablets are smaller (website does not specify size) but I will be ordering 500mg size next time. I cant comment on the efficacy of these tablets but they were recommended by my doctor, presumably because of the low acidity.

Good for the immune system

Posted by khessel on Aug 09, 2012

This is a great vitamin C product, easy on the stomach and is supposed to be absorbed by the body well. The pills are pretty big, which doesn't bother me, but it might bother some people.

It seems inert, no vitamin C taste

Posted by Reviewer2920020 on Jan 21, 2009

I chew it and I can't taste any vitamin c. I never would have ordered it if I had realized it was tablets (having scanned the other bottles in the same brand and seen they were capsules). Tablets tend to be inert, due to high pressure and heat in the tabletization process. I will have to be more careful next time.

Good choice

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Apr 30, 2008

This type of vitamin C is far superior, in my opinion, because it does not cause the acid stomach reactions others do.

American Health Ester C tablets

Posted by Reviewer2810653 on May 13, 2008

I always have a hard time finding an Ester C tablet at a decent price until I found IHerb. Thanks.....

Great

Posted by Reviewer1862832 on Dec 22, 2008

great price

an everyday necessity

Posted by Reviewer2338903 on Jan 06, 2009

we all need vitamin c and this ester c with bioflavonoids is the best