Excellent product and price

Posted by Reviewer1002310 on Feb 03, 2008

wouldn't be without for it all the right reasons.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on May 05, 2009

Easy on the stomach and works well.

the last of the esters

Posted by Reviewer1242553 on May 06, 2009

I've been using Ester c for years. This company seems to have bought out the Ester-C brand, and so this is what I use. I can take a fairly high dose of this (1500 a day) with no stomach upset.

Acidic...

Posted by Reviewer1621079 on May 16, 2008

this is not. So if you've got an acidic stomach or pH is high take this with some Magnesium and Cal and you're good. Plus the C is an anti-histamine.

BEST ESTER-C

Posted by Reviewer2768108 on Mar 03, 2010

WE DID NOT HAVE A COLD ALL WINTER,

Good for dogs, Good for people!

Posted by Reviewer1232928 on Mar 24, 2010

We have given our Miniature Pinschers Ester C for about five years (they're seven and nine) to help their "clicky" hip joints. There is only anecdotal evidence available; vets don't know why it works. It doesn't stop arthritis, or anything, but it does help dogs move more freely and without any pain. We, the people in the family, have just started taking it, so I can't say yet if it's working for our little immune systems, or not. I'll get back to you on that part.

very good product.

Posted by Reviewer1178312 on Dec 15, 2011

Very good quality. Not acidic stomach. I take it often to prevent colds and as an antioxidant. Any problems with your stomach. It has a pleasant smell. I will continue to use it. Special thanks to IHERB for cheap shipment to Europe. Other similar companies in the U.S. can not do that. Thank you very much IHERB.

vitaminc

Posted by Reviewer2432582 on Jan 09, 2012

I love this brand of vitamin c

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2618534 on May 28, 2012

Love this brand and caps. When i use Esther C i don't get flu or other winterproblemsillness. It's also a good anti-oxidant.

I have been using this for a long time

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Aug 08, 2012

I don't know if this is the best vitamin C product out there, but I have used it for a long time. I don't get an acid stomach with this one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »