Excellent product and price

Posted by Reviewer1002310 on Feb 03, 2008

wouldn't be without for it all the right reasons.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on May 05, 2009

Easy on the stomach and works well.

the last of the esters

Posted by Reviewer1242553 on May 06, 2009

I've been using Ester c for years. This company seems to have bought out the Ester-C brand, and so this is what I use. I can take a fairly high dose of this (1500 a day) with no stomach upset.

Acidic...

Posted by Reviewer1621079 on May 16, 2008

this is not. So if you've got an acidic stomach or pH is high take this with some Magnesium and Cal and you're good. Plus the C is an anti-histamine.

very good product.

Posted by Reviewer1178312 on Dec 15, 2011

Very good quality. Not acidic stomach. I take it often to prevent colds and as an antioxidant. Any problems with your stomach. It has a pleasant smell. I will continue to use it. Special thanks to IHERB for cheap shipment to Europe. Other similar companies in the U.S. can not do that. Thank you very much IHERB.

vitaminc

Posted by Reviewer2432582 on Jan 09, 2012

I love this brand of vitamin c

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2618534 on May 28, 2012

Love this brand and caps. When i use Esther C i don't get flu or other winterproblemsillness. It's also a good anti-oxidant.

I have been using this for a long time

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Aug 08, 2012

I don't know if this is the best vitamin C product out there, but I have used it for a long time. I don't get an acid stomach with this one.

Great Immune System Support!

Posted by Reviewer2947738 on Aug 29, 2012

I've been taking this brand for a long time now. It's easy on my stomach and it really boosts my immune system! If I feel slightly under the weather, I take up to 7,000 mg a day! It really works! Love it!

Ester C

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jun 13, 2009

I like this product. I've used it before. I believe the Ester-C is easily absorbed and easy on the digestive tract.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »