Best Ester C

Posted by 5149810271169062731 on Apr 04, 2016

I've been using this for years and find my body likes it better than any other vitamin C product.

Great for upping in the winter months

Posted by Rena61 on Dec 20, 2015

I already take a few of the lower mg of natural vitamin C, but in the winter I like to up the mg a bit more to protect from so many fellow employee's that are sick all the time. It's been years since I had to call off sick doing it this way. These help a great deal. I still take my natural Vitamin C along with these.

this is reorder

Posted by bugajuk on Nov 21, 2015

Good quality, does not irritate the stomach, recommend. After some time, i can say it is harmful to use long periods big dosage vitamin c like these. There are research that it can damage your kidneys. So be careful how long do you use it.

The best Vit C

Posted by petitecoton on Oct 04, 2015

I take 2 capsules per day, morning and night. I think 500mg is effective for absorption. My skin look brighter and I never got sick after I took this Vit C formula.

Quality C

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Sep 04, 2015

I would use this "C" again, although I prefer 1,000 dose. Since C is water soluble, the 500 mg is good for taking in divided doses throughout the day. I had been particular about a certain brand (Sol*ar), but this one is a good fill-in.

great C

Posted by Reviewer3107790 on Mar 19, 2015

Been taking for years and love this ester-c.

My empty stomach loves it!

Posted by Loredana on Mar 14, 2015

I know I should never use vitamin C on empty stomach but if I don't take it in the early morning,I will not take it until late evening. Many of us live fast and anxious so I thank producers on this esteryficed vitamin C enriched with so many bioflavonoids helping me survive each day and staying healthy.

Works Great and Great Deal

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Nov 12, 2014

This is th best brand of Ester-C I have found. And is comes in a capsule form that's easy to swallow versus MOST that come in rock hard, odd-saped tablets. 5 Stars!

Great price!

Posted by 5425483509224757150 on Sep 17, 2014

Great price for that amount. Best C-vitamine!

Great Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1562546 on Aug 25, 2014

This is my second bottle. I really like this Ester-C, will order more as needed.