Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

American Health, Ester-C, 500 mg with Citrus Bioflavonoids, 225 Veggie Tabs

Reviews 5-star

Wonderful alternative to regular C

Posted by Reviewer3335982 on Jun 16, 2009

It's hard to find a good ester-C compound with bio. I take this because my family has a high rate of kidney stones. Regular C has been the culprit in forming them. This is a great alternative for those who suffer from kidney stones. Take this along with some gravel root and you'll live stone-free.

diminished TINNITUS

Posted by x-tine on Jun 05, 2011

My mom's tinnitus has reduced to less than half of what it was by taking this product. This is the same type of vitamin C and bioflavinoids found in another more expensive product that is packaged especially for tinnitus sufferers and sold over the internet (not at iherb). I thought she should give this a try, and it really helped her! And the side benefit is that this combo of ingredients was recently found to reduce inflammation.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

I've used megadoses of vitamin c for years. When I'm at home I use a powder, but at work I carry these. Truly an amazing product! They are formulated to break down quickly, without stomach upset, so they can be taken on an empty stomach if desired. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

muy bueno

Posted by 4689159512694904294 on Jan 12, 2014

sienta muy bien al estomago

Ester C - best vitamin C tablet

Posted by 5448445456211450340 on Oct 10, 2014

Many people already know so it's no secret that if you need some vitamin C boost from a pill, then Ester-C is the best product and I like it from this brand because they're reliable and good value.