Wonderful alternative to regular C

Posted by Reviewer3335982 on Jun 16, 2009

It's hard to find a good ester-C compound with bio. I take this because my family has a high rate of kidney stones. Regular C has been the culprit in forming them. This is a great alternative for those who suffer from kidney stones. Take this along with some gravel root and you'll live stone-free.

diminished TINNITUS

Posted by x-tine on Jun 05, 2011

My mom's tinnitus has reduced to less than half of what it was by taking this product. This is the same type of vitamin C and bioflavinoids found in another more expensive product that is packaged especially for tinnitus sufferers and sold over the internet (not at iherb). I thought she should give this a try, and it really helped her! And the side benefit is that this combo of ingredients was recently found to reduce inflammation.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

I've used megadoses of vitamin c for years. When I'm at home I use a powder, but at work I carry these. Truly an amazing product! They are formulated to break down quickly, without stomach upset, so they can be taken on an empty stomach if desired. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

muy bueno

Posted by 4689159512694904294 on Jan 12, 2014

sienta muy bien al estomago

Ester C

Posted by 5619960708668030625 on Dec 09, 2012

Taking it and don't feel too acidic.

Recommend!

Posted by 5750447066871541370 on Oct 04, 2012

Great price. I do recommend taking 500mg twice a day, i.e. once morning and once evening, rather than 1000mg all in one go.

good product

Posted by 4809794230973168097 on Oct 07, 2012

good!

Ester C - best vitamin C tablet

Posted by 5448445456211450340 on Oct 10, 2014

Many people already know so it's no secret that if you need some vitamin C boost from a pill, then Ester-C is the best product and I like it from this brand because they're reliable and good value.

very good vitamin c

Posted by 5615966434199273795 on Oct 30, 2014

I have a sensitive stomach and if I take vitamin C which is acidic, feel pain. This formula is very delicate and do not feel any pain, even if I take on an empty stomach. I highly recommend for those with sensitive stomachs. Can I take quiet even doses of 4mg per day without worry.

high quality product

Posted by 4978325003477695038 on Jan 03, 2015

great value, high quality product