I have used this stuff for over 10 years!

Posted by Reviewer2133014 on Mar 21, 2008

The formula in this product is the same one used by Natrol, but they have stopped producing it. It does not matter who makes it, but that the product works! I started using this 12 years ago, when my son kept having ear infections. They were just about to put in tubes. I began to give him only this product, and we never got to the tubes. Fast forward, he is 16 now. This product keeps both my boys out of the doctors office. We just go for well checks and sometimes not even that. We do live a relatively healthy lifesyle in addition (low junk food, soda, etc), but I recommend this product because it really helps keep you healthy. I buy extra bottles and give them away now when people ask me what I am doing.

Better than a pill!

Posted by Reviewer1153907 on Mar 15, 2009

I have been using the liquid now 2 yrs. I am so much better about taking liquids than I am a pill. Just open the frig grab a bottle and spool or cup! I can only stand to take so many pills a day plus it really taste good. Helps my immune system and does not bother my stomach like most citrus things! I have noticed if I do not take it for awhile my complection gets bad.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2118534 on Apr 29, 2011

It has nice sweet taste and it works. I gave it to my child when he was having fever and he managed not to fall ill.

Great for my kids

Posted by 5645110258726951790 on Aug 06, 2014

Great for my kids

Immune booster for kids - works fast

Posted by 5155283152820558990 on Jul 20, 2015

I use this in the morning if kids wake up sniffly or pick up a bug from childcare. 2 doses in a day usually kills off most bugs

Our 15 months old likes this

Posted by Reviewer1749843 on Feb 02, 2012

Our son takes this vit c readily while he rejects other flavoured supplements we tried to feed him. Smells nice, taste nice.

Terrific

Posted by Reviewer2256004 on May 04, 2009

Myself and my kids have been using this product for a while. Great flavor

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1564497 on Dec 02, 2010

Good product

Ester-C

Posted by Reviewer1525832 on Oct 01, 2008

Ester-c is another form of vitamin C the evidence is not all in yet as to wether or not it is better than ascorbic acid. The only problem that I can see , is that i;Herb only carries one brand.

American Health Ester-C

Posted by Reviewer1147981 on Jan 15, 2008

My kids will only take this one because they like the flavor.