American Health, Ester-C Liquid, with Citrus Bioflavonoids, Berry Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I have used this stuff for over 10 years!

Posted by Reviewer2133014 on Mar 21, 2008

The formula in this product is the same one used by Natrol, but they have stopped producing it. It does not matter who makes it, but that the product works! I started using this 12 years ago, when my son kept having ear infections. They were just about to put in tubes. I began to give him only this product, and we never got to the tubes. Fast forward, he is 16 now. This product keeps both my boys out of the doctors office. We just go for well checks and sometimes not even that. We do live a relatively healthy lifesyle in addition (low junk food, soda, etc), but I recommend this product because it really helps keep you healthy. I buy extra bottles and give them away now when people ask me what I am doing.

Better than a pill!

Posted by Reviewer1153907 on Mar 15, 2009

I have been using the liquid now 2 yrs. I am so much better about taking liquids than I am a pill. Just open the frig grab a bottle and spool or cup! I can only stand to take so many pills a day plus it really taste good. Helps my immune system and does not bother my stomach like most citrus things! I have noticed if I do not take it for awhile my complection gets bad.

Terrific

Posted by Reviewer2256004 on May 04, 2009

Myself and my kids have been using this product for a while. Great flavor

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1564497 on Dec 02, 2010

Good product

it works

Posted by Reviewer2118534 on Apr 29, 2011

It has nice sweet taste and it works. I gave it to my child when he was having fever and he managed not to fall ill.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »