excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Apr 30, 2008

We got this powder to add to our smoothies, and it works great. No acid burps afterward, either!

seems okay

Posted by Reviewer2912504 on Mar 16, 2008

If you have trouble stomaching regular vit. C because it's too acidic, then you wil NOT have any problem with this stuff. It's totally non acidic, and in fact, when I added it to an acidic juice drink, it actually kind of buffered it. I did not have any intestinal upsets with this either, even when I took massive doses of it for a cold I had.

Very good for fighting cold!

Posted by 5146959974583542746 on Oct 29, 2013

I mix this powder with propolis whenever our family is coming down with cold.

Switched to Carlson

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Carlson Labs Mild Vitamin C is much cheaper. I noticed no difference. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

The BEST C Powder

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Nov 19, 2014

I make capsules with this, grapeseed and Rosehip powder for the best result, and have them 5 times a day for colds, and cleaning the blood. Works for me.

Good collagen booster

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Mar 20, 2008

Have used Ester C w/bioflavs for many yrs, to good effect with periodontal problems.

Posted by Reviewer2121939 on Mar 23, 2008

Very easy on the stomach and you can easily increase the dosage according to your needs.

American Health, Ester-C Powder

Posted by Reviewer1113302 on Aug 13, 2008

This product is used daily in our morning drinks which we have made-up for the last 7 years. We believe that it makes a valuable contribution to our overall health.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Feb 28, 2009

Ester-C is great for prevention of cold's good immune function, better than tablets Thank you

So easy to use!

Posted by Reviewer1642807 on May 12, 2009

This powder makes adding it to my dogs' food so easy, they don't even know it is in there.