Great product

Posted by Reviewer1782385 on Nov 08, 2010

I love that I can get a high dose with just one capsule and I know it will be absorbed quickly.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1810838 on Oct 11, 2010

This is a great quality product. Love the C-1000 with bioflavoids. I never get sick.

love the idea

Posted by Reviewer1450575 on Sep 04, 2010

Love the C AND the flavinoids combined

not as harsh

Posted by Reviewer2051291 on Aug 30, 2010

this Vitamin C is easy on the stomach, and offers great protection of cellular activity....

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1549019 on Aug 29, 2010

This really works. Had a bad cold and increased it to 3 per day (had been taking 2 per day) and it decreased the symptoms exponentially.

Vitamin C is essential for fighting off routine colds and flu

Posted by Reviewer3296894 on Jul 21, 2010

I had a doctor put me on Vitamin C when I was facing a surgery. I knew it would work. But I really saw it's effect when my father was undergoing Chemo and Radiation which depresses the body's immune system. We all contracted colds and flu that winter and he never did. So when I had my heart surgery, I put myself on Vitamin C and have had no flu or cold problems, even taking care of my grandchildren. Ester C is wonderful because you don't get the burning you sometimes do with other Vitamin C products.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer3100938 on Jun 29, 2010

Uses mineral ascorbates, a requirement for high dose C supplementation, is in capsule form (more absorbable), and has 1 gram per pill to reduce the number of pills one has to consume. Clearly superior! I take 2 g. C / day so this is clearly the best choice for me! Next time I am going to buy the larger bottle. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is not the active form, whereas mineral ascorbates are the active form. The nonactive form (ascorbic acid) is an acid and the body has to rob calcium from the diet or bones to make a mineral ascorbate before it can be used (which means bone loss). A mineral ascorbate form of C, like Ester C, is the only sensible way to take this vitamin.

Ester-C+Citrus Flavonoids

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Jun 13, 2010

Very good product fills the gap between other Available Vit, C. For best recovery from long or serious use as many differant Vitamin C as possible. For normal every day use 2gm/day when most of food is not Organic. 2gm of each product every other day after cancer.

Vit C Caps

Posted by Reviewer1327583 on Jun 06, 2010

I much prefer the Caps to the Tabs.

American Health

Posted by Reviewer3359538 on Mar 25, 2010

Nice replacement for Natrol.