2000 each day

Posted by Reviewer1726742 on Mar 01, 2008

Haven't been sick this winter and I work with alot of sick diabetics. Great price. Like the capsuls better but the price on the pills I can't pass up. Steve Oklahoma

Vitamin C----Ester

Posted by Reviewer1335255 on Jul 05, 2008

So far these vitamins have been good for me. I see a difference in my energy level and they have helped me with my sinus problems

Most effective Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1186784 on Nov 05, 2008

I have used this product for years with success. If I stop taking it, I can tell a real difference. I have tried other vitamin C products, but always return to Ester-C.

Good for Fighting the Flu

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Apr 30, 2009

I'm currently taking about 10,000 mg of Ester-C each day to get over a virus. Ester-C is easy on the stomach, and has been shown to raise blood levels of Vitamin C over a longer period than more acid formulations.

Good value buffered Vitamin C

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

This brand is carried by many retailers and it is quite good value! I used to take 1000mg Vit C (ascorbic acid) when I was younger but decided to get a Buffered C is better as we get older. 500 mg is good enough to supplement our varied intake to keep us shipshape! I also like that it has a variety of Bioflavonoids! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Most economic Ester-C

Posted by Reviewer1365586 on Dec 17, 2008

This is most economic Ester-C. Recommended to your family as well. This is my regular supplement along with regular ascorbic acid. Very effective and last longer effect on my body.

Esther-C

Posted by Reviewer2007300 on Jul 01, 2008

Easy on the stomach, good buy.

ester C

Posted by Reviewer2253831 on Feb 16, 2009

great in the winter to combate cold.

AWESOME Value

Posted by Reviewer2192693 on Mar 08, 2009

I searched all over to find this stuff after my doctor told me about it. This is by far the least expensive place to get it.

No stomach upset