No stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer1274934 on Oct 14, 2009

I am taking these 2-3 times a day

very cheap and great quality

Posted by Reviewer2672746 on Jun 16, 2010

Bought this 450 tabs to replace my locally bought 90 tabs of same brand same 500mg, much cheaper with large packaging.

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer3031961 on Oct 14, 2009

Capsules are big though and I have to empty the contents into a drink stir a gulp it down. Using this and l-lysine and Astragalus helped keep me form getting a bout of the latest flu that went through our home, effecting 4 other people. Normally I'm the first to get it, but this time it passed me by.

Vitamin C: relatively good deal and non GMO

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jan 13, 2015

|I like this one because it is made in gool ol usa plus it has lots of bioflavenoids and is a reasonable price. I used to get the Now brand one (buffered 180 pills, 1000mg with lots of bioflavenoids) for $19, but discovered that it is probably GMO, so I try to avoid it. Both work well for inflammation especially of the teeth gums.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2971321 on Jul 02, 2010

Have taken these for several years and they work. Great price and great delivery

The Large Economy Size

Posted by Reviewer3302282 on Jan 15, 2008

For the money, this is the best deal for Ester-C available anywhere. Plus iHerb.com is great to deal with.

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer2686084 on Feb 13, 2009

I really shop around when I get ready to buy something, especially online, and I think this is the best deal out there! I have purchased this product before and it does a great job of boosting our immune system!

great!!

Posted by Reviewer2410582 on Dec 07, 2011

I ordered these because I was looking for ester c with bioflavonoids. I heard the bioflavonoids were good for preparing for labor as I am pregnant. I am happy with the price here and think it is a great buy!

Seem to do the job well.

Posted by Reviewer1533482 on Feb 06, 2010

These seem to work very well at keeping colds and flu at bay.

Great product

Posted by Sharpie on Apr 17, 2010

Oustanding value for money, good ingredients. Not the easiest of pills to swallow though. Would def buy again when I eventually run out which will be a while away.