very good

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Jan 25, 2012

I take three a day of these and haven`t had a cold in years. I really like this brand.

very cheap and great quality

Posted by Reviewer2672746 on Jun 16, 2010

Bought this 450 tabs to replace my locally bought 90 tabs of same brand same 500mg, much cheaper with large packaging.

Good value buffered Vitamin C

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

This brand is carried by many retailers and it is quite good value! I used to take 1000mg Vit C (ascorbic acid) when I was younger but decided to get a Buffered C is better as we get older. 500 mg is good enough to supplement our varied intake to keep us shipshape! I also like that it has a variety of Bioflavonoids! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2971321 on Jul 02, 2010

Have taken these for several years and they work. Great price and great delivery

great!!

Posted by Reviewer2410582 on Dec 07, 2011

I ordered these because I was looking for ester c with bioflavonoids. I heard the bioflavonoids were good for preparing for labor as I am pregnant. I am happy with the price here and think it is a great buy!

Vitamin C: relatively good deal and non GMO

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jan 13, 2015

|I like this one because it is made in gool ol usa plus it has lots of bioflavenoids and is a reasonable price. I used to get the Now brand one (buffered 180 pills, 1000mg with lots of bioflavenoids) for $19, but discovered that it is probably GMO, so I try to avoid it. Both work well for inflammation especially of the teeth gums.

Seem to do the job well.

Posted by Reviewer1533482 on Feb 06, 2010

These seem to work very well at keeping colds and flu at bay.

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer2686084 on Feb 13, 2009

I really shop around when I get ready to buy something, especially online, and I think this is the best deal out there! I have purchased this product before and it does a great job of boosting our immune system!

The Large Economy Size

Posted by Reviewer3302282 on Jan 15, 2008

For the money, this is the best deal for Ester-C available anywhere. Plus iHerb.com is great to deal with.

Great product

Posted by Sharpie on Apr 17, 2010

Oustanding value for money, good ingredients. Not the easiest of pills to swallow though. Would def buy again when I eventually run out which will be a while away.