10% Off Orders Over $40!

American Health, Ester-C, with Citrus Bioflavonoids, 500 mg, 450 Veggie Tabs

great!!

Posted by Reviewer2410582 on Dec 07, 2011

I ordered these because I was looking for ester c with bioflavonoids. I heard the bioflavonoids were good for preparing for labor as I am pregnant. I am happy with the price here and think it is a great buy!

very good

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Jan 25, 2012

I take three a day of these and haven`t had a cold in years. I really like this brand.

Good value buffered Vitamin C

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

This brand is carried by many retailers and it is quite good value! I used to take 1000mg Vit C (ascorbic acid) when I was younger but decided to get a Buffered C is better as we get older. 500 mg is good enough to supplement our varied intake to keep us shipshape! I also like that it has a variety of Bioflavonoids! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

feels good taking

Posted by Ahpeng on Nov 10, 2012

second purchase. not bad

Great product

Posted by Sharpie on Apr 17, 2010

Oustanding value for money, good ingredients. Not the easiest of pills to swallow though. Would def buy again when I eventually run out which will be a while away.