Helps with bloatedness.

Posted by TriedandTested on Feb 09, 2013

I've got a very slow metabolism, and as a result, my stomach would always be unsettled after a heavy meal. But now, just chewing on three tablets after a meal helps ease my stomach very quickly! They're a little sweet, but they get the job done!

Amazing

Posted by 4702852924381742501 on May 16, 2013

This company has to be one of the best in the world with excellent products/prices and services it only took 3 days from ordering 2 bottles containing 600 each of delightfully little chew-able pills to arrive to New Zealand . I have been taking stomach acid control pills for several years and sometimes their controlling properties do not last through the night and I need to get up and take another pill and wait an hour for it to work. For the last week I have been taking 3 Original Papaya Enzyme pills after each meal as well as my normal pill for acid control once a day. The change has been amazing not once have I had to get up during the night and my stomach is so settled it is hard to explain I even feel as though I no longer need to take the prescription pills at all, will try this after 1 month when my body has had time to adjust to this new treatment. You can buy with confidence from from iHerb

Papaya Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1961827 on Mar 10, 2012

Taste good and good for the digestion too! Happy with the product! From Brazil.

Perfect after meal tablets

Posted by Reviewer2261784 on Jun 14, 2012

These help with digestion. I always have them nearby. Great Price too!

Helps Digestion

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

I like this enzyme because it can be taken after a meal. I often forget to take other enzymes that work best when taken just prior to eating or at the beginning of a meal. The flavor is okay, but lt's a little fake sweet.

Helps with digestion

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Jan 20, 2012

I have reflux problems.. helps to digest food.I take it after meals.

Tasty and good

Posted by 5260722464947565306 on Oct 21, 2013

f

super

Posted by 5650395740733289552 on Jan 17, 2014

it's tasty

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1517063 on Feb 26, 2014

What a little gem. I get very quick relief from indigestion, dispepsia, bloating, heartburn & mild nausea. I chew 4 tablets when needed & carry them everywhere, would not be without them. A friend is on medication for reflux but has been able to half the dosage because of these amazing chewable tablets.

excellent