my husband love this mouthwash

Posted by 5080746323856060355 on Feb 04, 2016

Was out of stock on the original so I ordered my husband this one. He says it's still great and doesn't care about the flavors just as long as I keep this mouthwash in our bathroom. He say he loves the way it foams in his mouth and he can feel it working. As for me, I just love the fact that I can wake up and give him a morning kiss. Say, BYE BYE, to morning breath

Seems to work

Posted by 4997935047983022915 on Sep 29, 2014

This stuff seems to work. However, as I live in Singapore, i wonder if the potency of this is lost on the flight here as the temperature can be quite high. Hence, changing to powder form.

I could put this in a shake!

Posted by Reviewer3325529 on Feb 09, 2014

Hard to rate something like this because it doesn't DO anything observable or measurable. I take it cause I know its good for me. This tastes great, just like yogurt actually. I've tried both the blueberry and strawberry flavors and they're both good. Shake well and enjoy!

Probiotics

Posted by 5561124621694020557 on Jan 18, 2014

Quality product and in the liquid form it is easily digested and fast acting, and has good flavor.

does the sugar in this product harm people with candida

Posted by 4955727870038470645 on Dec 28, 2013

Hi, I just purchased a bottle of American Health, Probiotic Acidophilus, Natural Blueberry Flavor, and I wanna understand that the sugar is one of the ingredient in this product. Will this cause any issues to people with candida?

Does the trick

Posted by Reviewer1451265 on Nov 24, 2012

I bought this product to bring back my balance in my digestive processes and it was amazing how gently and quickly it worked..

Probiotic Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1327764 on Mar 22, 2012

great taste. Love that it's liguid...pills upset my stomach. ..wish i had ordered more than one! Have already had soothing results!

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3078522 on Mar 14, 2011

Great tasting stuff. Like having dessert. Hope it does my body as much good.

Posted by Reviewer2381988 on Nov 12, 2010

I am very happy with this product.

blueberry American health probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2085458 on Nov 03, 2010

This product arrived on time,was very inexpensive compared to other brands & also tasted good...Was a bit lumpy,but what the hay,I have had worse.....haha..

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »