It works well, better than most others

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on Apr 12, 2014

This is the only Probiotic that I use at the moment, and the reason is because I can actually see a difference with it. It has many different types of bacteria in it also which is a great combination. Their release system seems to be very effective as it also protects against stomach acids. Capsules tend to break up in the stomach and then you get no effect. I often do toxin cleanses and find this is also the best one to use after the cleanse. I have tried many many different types of probiotics, but this is the one I would choose over others. The price is a little higher than what you would get with some other well known brands, but if you want to buy something, buy something that works.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2299434 on Jun 14, 2011

very good product, it is dairy and soy free.

Good probiotic, good price

Posted by Reviewer3019220 on Mar 11, 2010

I bought this because it was gluten free, dairy free, and soy free.....which is a pretty hard combo to find in a probiotic. It seems to work really well from what I can tell. Tablets over capsules didn't really concern me because I take one of these and also another capsule form for extra protection. Overall I think it's a very solid product for the price. You pay 3x as much for a capsule version that usually has dairy and/or soy. So this brand is good for me and my wallet.

Really like these

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Apr 27, 2011

I have taken Dr Ohhiras and many other brands but when iHerb sent me a sample of these, I really like them.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1922848 on Apr 27, 2011

This is a good alternative of probiotics when it comes to strict allergy concern.

probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Oct 10, 2011

Seems to work ok. Hard to tell with my IBS.

horrible

Posted by Reviewer2932006 on Sep 11, 2010

it caused me, stomach pains that lasted all day.

Regular!

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Dec 25, 2013

Spouse says this helps repopulate the good bacteria and keeps him regular.

Good Probiotic

Posted by 5149769138778773366 on Sep 03, 2015

I like the controlled release system that these probiotics use, just wish the had a few more billion live bacteria than 12 billion.