For skin and PMS

Posted by 5764192902970379175 on Sep 03, 2012

It's important for women. I started to take EPO about 20 years ago and I'll take it for ever.

Great EPO

Posted by adechamplain on May 11, 2012

I use this twice a day and like the American Health, Royal Brittany Evening primrose oil and I also appreciate their prices which are so good.

also good for health and skin

Posted by 5588018945398686104 on Aug 08, 2012

I do not have to explain about effect but i can say it is also good at skin

Seems like good product

Posted by 4830316642541831440 on Jun 08, 2015

Seems like good product

Primrose Oil by American Healtth, Royal brittany

Posted by Reviewer2564775 on Sep 19, 2012

Just a good a GNC but at a bettr price.

Great product.

Posted by 5674342327209685036 on Dec 04, 2012

Excellent quality and good price.

Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer2755681 on May 07, 2012

I have use it only for 1 month and at the moment I don't see any changes. Maybe after some while. Very good price for that amount.

Rancid Oil?

Posted by Reviewer1413003 on Nov 29, 2014

If you break one of these capsules open, the smell is horrible and smells rancid! Big waste of my money.

American Health, Royal Brittany, Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Sep 05, 2010

Would not buy these again or any other Evening Primrose capsules! Why - Because after bitting 1 capsule open it tasted rancid (not fresh). I would suspect this to be true of all capsules, which may be down to capsule method or just old oil, either way best to buy in a bottle so as to make sure it is fresh & this applies to all oils! Try for yourselfs & you will taste the difference straight away.

Good for the blemishes

Posted by Reviewer1754071 on Mar 03, 2011

I applied this every night to my skin including my butt. because i was having a problem with my butt. Everytime my period is about to come i always experienced pimples 2 or 3 exactly in my butt. and they live marks.. when i started to apply evening primrose oil..i have noticed all the blemishes in my butt has been cleared.. just for two weeks only.. The only thing that i don't like is the smell of the oil. But as i have searched about this evening primrose oil its normal about the smell of the oil. so i continuud using them.. They are completely perfect for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »