AMAZING!!! No more pain!!!

Posted by 4717731087784619802 on Apr 18, 2015

I have been suffering from really painful premenstrual and menstrual symptoms. The pain was always so big, i couldnt do anything but stay in bed and take painkillers, cause of the awful cramps, but one day i saw info about the Evening Primrose and the great benefits it has for the womens health so i decided to give it a try. After 20 days taking it i can tell it really works, for first time in my life i didnt needed painkillers to "survive" my period time. I was very active during the days and didnt even needed to stop my resistance workout, which isnt easy one. And all this with great mood included! Already planning to order it again and again.... I still cant believe its possible, but well its a FACT i had NO PAIN! Will add reviews to all other products i use to support my healthy weight loss, so if you like my review please let me know by clicking Yes and also feel free to check My iHerb page to see all my other reviews! Thank you!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Feb 11, 2013

I've bought a lot of these bottles and I'm very happy with the result. It relieve the premenstrual and menstrual symptons. It it sure I'll buy it again and again.

Excellent quality for a good price!

Posted by Caipirinha on Jan 25, 2014

The product helps to improve condition of my skin. Good quality and good price. Definitely will buy again! No any side effects.

very soothing, relaxing and emotionally stabilising

Posted by 4938153709376077053 on Apr 12, 2014

i have bought over 10 different brands of primrose oil, but none has been so soothing and emotionally stabilising as the brand from brittany. i realy reccomend this product. the other primrose oil being effective to use on a day-other day basis is country life primrose oil. dont look at other brands than these two.

good, but...

Posted by 4841038575180173210 on May 22, 2014

I've noticed some changes since I've start using it, but the capsules are HUGE ang really hard to swallow.

Luuuv it!

Posted by 4987813416557266109 on May 08, 2014

I really like this product. I think this is the best alternative (low price and good quality) of EPO. Been using it for a while - and will continue doing so. Oil is soooo important to your body (and brain!!!)I also use this on my face every morning and evening... my skin has never looked as good as now.

Naktssveces ellas kapsulas. Super.

Posted by 4839336048377232067 on Mar 14, 2014

Super. Pasutiju 3 nedelas atpakal,atnaca un esmu loti apmierinata. Kapsulas ir labakas neka tas ko pirku aptieka pie mums. Izdevigi, leti, labi. Super, iesaku! 5+

Good deal but the smell is horrible

Posted by 5356557783217774522 on Feb 17, 2016

If, for any reason, you want to avoid taking whole softgels and take just the oil, here is a word of caution - the oil doesn't really have a taste but my god is the stench terrible! I don't know if it's a bad batch or what but the disgusting smell of the oil is just, well, I should have just ordered the veggie caps. So yeah, be warned.

Great product and value for money

Posted by 5049286305256493086 on May 02, 2015

2nd purchase for my daughter with eczema skin. Nourishing to her dry scaly skin. Taken every morning and evening. Great.

This is what I have been looking for for so long... thank you.

Posted by 5136876395575058962 on Dec 11, 2015