American Health, Super Chewable Acerola Plus, Natural Berry Flavor, 500 mg, 300 Chewable Wafers

Chewable Acerola Plus

Posted by Reviewer2743883 on Feb 15, 2011

This is the best chewable C I've ever found. It tastes great and is not too acidic. It seems to last a long time in fresh condition - A great buy.

Works for us

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Oct 14, 2007

I can't swallow tablets, capsules, caplets or pills so chewable C works for me. More sour than sweet. Just like a sweet tart.

great value, but a little chalky

Posted by Reviewer3210246 on Apr 22, 2008

chalky, but tolerable just the same and it packs a lot of vitamin C into a small waffer. The count in the bottle is excellent for the price.

Tasty and easy to tolerate

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 12, 2011

I take two of these every morning without food, yet they do not irritate my stomach. Glad to see this brand - I remember buying these Vitamin C tablets years ago when I was a teenager (I'm now in my 40's). The berry flavor is better than the usual harsh citrus taste most Vitamin C Chewables have.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2853300 on Apr 26, 2010

I love this stuff,used to get it 25 yrs ago when my children were little, through a health food store, so glad I found it again