great product!

Posted by Reviewer1519581 on Jan 03, 2008

Seem to work far better than regular vitamin C for us.

Shae FL.

Posted by Reviewer1000109 on Aug 27, 2012

very good

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1175123 on Mar 10, 2009

These are the best Vitamin C we have ever used. The shipment I received from iHerb is even fresher than the ones I buy in the store...and I paid less!

Chewable vitiman C

Posted by 4740547889482454443 on Jul 08, 2014

Very good, I love them

Amazing by product and great service

Posted by 4942533414683320554 on Oct 20, 2016

I order from iHerb all the time for my health and fitness supplement and I haven't been disappointed yet!

Good Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1897358 on Apr 03, 2014

I have always relied on "Ester C" because it was easier to digest, but it's really hard to find in chewable...so I decided to try this as some posters stated it was easy on the tummy. Yep.....it seems to be very easy to digest, and although very tart, not very acidic when it hits the tummy:)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2853300 on Apr 26, 2010

I love this stuff,used to get it 25 yrs ago when my children were little, through a health food store, so glad I found it again

American Health, Super Chewable Acerola Plus, Natural Vitamin C, 500 mg, Natural Berry Flavor, 300 Chewable Wafers

Posted by Reviewer2890201 on Mar 16, 2012

Price is right. Definitely boost my immune system. Not one sniffle thus far. As far as anti aging, can't speak to that yet just started using a few weeks now:)Taste good also. Will continue to use.

extra tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2898168 on Aug 18, 2012

As I do not get enough fruit in my diet, this helps a lot! I love the flavor!!!

GREAT chewable Vit C & tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2988846 on Dec 07, 2010

Both my wife & I believe it tastes great. I like the fact that it contains sucrose and only a small amount of sorbitol. To soothe my throat, I let it stay in my mouth a while before chewing it up and the taste is very pleasant. The wafers are a little larger than some other vit. C products - about the diameter of a quarter, but that doesn't bother me a bit. We're very happy with this product. And the price was good as well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »