Eliminates heartburn & the need for antacids

Posted by Reviewer1273961 on Jul 23, 2008

Before I started using these, I was taking first Rolaids then stronger antacids, which all stopped working. This product has almost completely eliminated heartburn, if I feel it coming on I take these and it goes away. Best to take 2 or 3 after every meal. These are plant digestive enzymes - all natural and effective. Pleasant light mint taste. I have been using these for over a year and will continue to do so!

American Health Chewable Super Papaya Enzyme tablets

Posted by Reviewer1580872 on Dec 27, 2008

Excellent product! I have real bad digestive problems and acid reflex. This helps both. I can't digest pills right now and the doctor ordered meat tenderizer mixed with water to help break down the meat and vegetable matter but the product used huge amounts of salt and that caused me even more problems. These are chewable and that solved the undigested pill problem. They also taste great. I will purchase again.

Always Keep These With Me

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Mar 28, 2012

I keep these enzymes with me when I am on the road. I like them because you can take these without water. Very convenient and they are very effective.

Super-Papaya-Enzyme-Plus by American Health

Posted by Reviewer3016234 on Jun 27, 2012

This is the best in terms of price and ingredients- others have some strange stuff in them.

Keep My Energy

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Sep 25, 2012

I started using these because a friend suggested that my lack of energy after meals was caused by inability to digest properly. These pills did patch up the problem, and even now that I've changed my diet I love these for when I overeat. I can't argue with results like that!

Helps With Digestion

Posted by Natural-Living on Nov 02, 2013

Good supplement for digestion. Great taste too. iHerb has a fast delivery system.

enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1970100 on Jan 26, 2010

One of my favorites. Very good for aiding in digestion.

Super Papya

Posted by Reviewer1304311 on May 14, 2010

I have used these for years, instead of Tums or Rolaids. They work better and are better for you. I will chew 2 or 3 and then wait a few minutes before drinking anything.

Just as claimed

Posted by Reviewer1218314 on Jan 27, 2009

This product is great!

Love the Papaya Enzymes!

Posted by Reviewer1833665 on Jun 16, 2009

Great enzyme for overall digestion!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »