American Health, Super Papaya Enzyme Plus, 180 Chewable Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

American Health Chewable Super Papaya Enzyme tablets

Posted by Reviewer1580872 on Dec 27, 2008

Excellent product! I have real bad digestive problems and acid reflex. This helps both. I can't digest pills right now and the doctor ordered meat tenderizer mixed with water to help break down the meat and vegetable matter but the product used huge amounts of salt and that caused me even more problems. These are chewable and that solved the undigested pill problem. They also taste great. I will purchase again.

Always Keep These With Me

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Mar 28, 2012

I keep these enzymes with me when I am on the road. I like them because you can take these without water. Very convenient and they are very effective.

Eliminates heartburn & the need for antacids

Posted by Reviewer1273961 on Jul 23, 2008

Before I started using these, I was taking first Rolaids then stronger antacids, which all stopped working. This product has almost completely eliminated heartburn, if I feel it coming on I take these and it goes away. Best to take 2 or 3 after every meal. These are plant digestive enzymes - all natural and effective. Pleasant light mint taste. I have been using these for over a year and will continue to do so!

enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1970100 on Jan 26, 2010

One of my favorites. Very good for aiding in digestion.

Super Papya

Posted by Reviewer1304311 on May 14, 2010

I have used these for years, instead of Tums or Rolaids. They work better and are better for you. I will chew 2 or 3 and then wait a few minutes before drinking anything.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »