Eliminates heartburn & the need for antacids

Posted by Reviewer1273961 on Jul 23, 2008

Before I started using these, I was taking first Rolaids then stronger antacids, which all stopped working. This product has almost completely eliminated heartburn, if I feel it coming on I take these and it goes away. Best to take 2 or 3 after every meal. These are plant digestive enzymes - all natural and effective. Pleasant light mint taste. I have been using these for over a year and will continue to do so!

American Health Chewable Super Papaya Enzyme tablets

Posted by Reviewer1580872 on Dec 27, 2008

Excellent product! I have real bad digestive problems and acid reflex. This helps both. I can't digest pills right now and the doctor ordered meat tenderizer mixed with water to help break down the meat and vegetable matter but the product used huge amounts of salt and that caused me even more problems. These are chewable and that solved the undigested pill problem. They also taste great. I will purchase again.

Always Keep These With Me

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Mar 28, 2012

I keep these enzymes with me when I am on the road. I like them because you can take these without water. Very convenient and they are very effective.

Keep My Energy

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Sep 25, 2012

I started using these because a friend suggested that my lack of energy after meals was caused by inability to digest properly. These pills did patch up the problem, and even now that I've changed my diet I love these for when I overeat. I can't argue with results like that!

Best Papaya Enzyme I have used

Posted by Reviewer1134692 on Feb 14, 2011

GREAT product. I have tried some others, which were allright. But this works the BEST. Tastes good too :)

Super Papya

Posted by Reviewer1304311 on May 14, 2010

I have used these for years, instead of Tums or Rolaids. They work better and are better for you. I will chew 2 or 3 and then wait a few minutes before drinking anything.

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Jan 04, 2011

I take 1-3 after meals I have trouble digesting, and these help reduce stomach upset. Taste good, too!

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Jan 01, 2010

They help me when I have indigestion, which is almost always minor. I got some for my 93 year old mother who declared that they are really good (helpful). I am sure they are better in the long run than pharmaceutical chemicals that block or neutralize useful acids.

enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1970100 on Jan 26, 2010

One of my favorites. Very good for aiding in digestion.

Papaya