Took away my allergy medication ( allegra )

Posted by Reviewer2437916 on Mar 18, 2012

I never thoght I would get rid of my allergy problems as I would swell up in my nose and my eyes would swell shut with out my allegra. I am allegra free now with Colloidal Silver . Thank you very much.

I can't say enough about this Colloidal Silver

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Apr 28, 2015

This CS has worked right in front of my own eyes...it has cleared up a life threatening infection for an immune-suppressed cancer patient! It has knocked out eye and ear infections in a matter of days...and they never returned, unlike anti-biotics where the infection would be re-currant. Sore throats are gone in a couple of days, food poisoning knocked out in 2 days (had an off Indian yoghurt drink at a restaurant!). We always keep a bottle at home and if it is ever banned by the silly FDA, we will definitely buy a generator and make our own!!!

Excellent Cat Repellent

Posted by 5016654961967404112 on May 30, 2016

Though not the primary use of this product, it is the first concrete effect of it. I diluted 8 drops in 400 mL of water and spray one myself. I went to the house of my collegue who has 8 cats and they all left the house within a few minutes of my arrival.

why is it so deep brown?

Posted by 5505468806868359841 on Feb 10, 2016

when i searched abt it people said it s jst like water color or a little brown. but it s very deep brown.. i am afraid to use... scary. i dont want to hav blue and gray color skin... is it still safe?