Very effective antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Jun 04, 2012

I have tried other silver products, and have had little benefit from them. I began taking this for Candida, and felt a big difference. However, this kills all the bacterin in your colon, so you need to follow it after a few hours with probiotics. Because of that, I'm keeping this on the sidelines as a last resort. I've gone the gamut on treating my Candida. I've recently found the best support from Kolorex, which I augment with Source Natural's Red Marine Algae, and Umac Marine Phytoplankton. Garden of Life Fungal Defense is also very effective, but created much toxin release and subsequent diarrhea. I'll try it again after a few weeks of the other supplements, to dissolve away the dead Candida.

Wonder drug

Posted by MaryManuel on Apr 11, 2012

I have used this as directed when I feel a tickle in my throat, instead of just swishing in my mouth, I gargle a little before swallowing. The sore throat never arrives and I feel great in the morning. I have also used it on sores, applying with a q-tip and they clear up within hours. I am truly impressed with its abilities.

A Little Strange, But It Works

Posted by Reviewer2622095 on Jun 10, 2011

The taste is a little metallic, but not bad. The dropper is glass and feels thin. Also don't hold the dropper on anything and squeeze the ball or you will find yourself wearing a brown spotted shirt. I came down with some type stomach virus. Before I went to bed I took the required dose and in the morning I was still not feeling myself, but a LOT better. That evening I had NO symptoms. Other people who I work with had this and it lasted a minimum of three days and literally put them in bed. This stuff really does work. It is also good for rashes, cuts, and bug bites.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2286126 on Dec 14, 2011

It is a very efective naural antibiotic

very good