Way too sweet and way too much corn! Tastes like sweetened V-8!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 24, 2012

This tastes as if it's loaded with sugar! It's very very sweet which is no more fitting for soup than salt would be on ice cream. It basically tastes like tomato juice with loads of sugar. I fixed this by salting it very generously with sea salt which improved the taste but the other problem is too many corn kernels (which is a very fattening grain and not a vegetable, so it really should be called Corn Kernel Soup) and there's barely any lima beans at all, maybe I found a couple. I am very frustrated with Amy's obsession with using corn & soy because it limits what I can eat. I mean both GM Watch and the GMO Journal state that Organic farmers report increasing GMO contamination with corn! Because of this high risk of cross-contamination here, Amy could be very well using GMO corn & soy and not even know it. And that's really playing Russian Roulette with our bodies, I know I don't want Bt toxin in my gut, this leads to organ failure and Morgellons. Eat up! :-/

I like the taste.

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on Oct 24, 2013

I like most of Amy's brand soups, they use wholesome ingredients.

Obsessed with this soup!

Posted by 4669111111808598293 on Jul 26, 2015

This soup is really filling and tasty, so it leaves me feeling satisfied. I usually eat it alone, but also like to eat it with a quesadilla or rice. SO YUMMY!

Very good

Posted by 4912824581200645727 on Feb 09, 2014

very nice. Not as chunky as I would have thought. I wasnt ecpected the corn.

Delicious, back for more

Posted by Reviewer2230663 on Jul 07, 2012

I really enjoyed this soup and am back to order more. It has a fresh, well-balanced taste (not too sweet as one reviewer said but that is a matter of personal taste), the spices are nice without being over-done and it is not hot-spicey like some of Amy's stuff. This soup is also loaded with tasty vegetables.

THE BEST!

Posted by Reviewer1117015 on Dec 15, 2011

Every mouthful delicious!!

Too Much sodium!

Posted by Reviewer2520119 on Apr 15, 2011

Good but too much sodium content!