New To iHerb?

Amy's, Organic Soups, Fire Roasted, Southwestern Vegetable, 14.3 oz (405 g)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1660369 on Dec 30, 2011

It's impossible to buy soup in tins in France and my husband does miss the convenience of tinned soup. I bought this along with many other makes and varieties of tinned soup and gave my husband a "food parcel" as a Christmas present. His comments are that it's delicious and "they couldn't fit any more veg in if they tried!"

Great flavor

Posted by 4756642227357225880 on Apr 17, 2014

Lots of veggies in a thick soup. This was my first ever Amy's soup, and it left a good impression!

Not overly impressed

Posted by 4624861716113876094 on Apr 03, 2014

I had hoped this soup would have a better flavor. I guess I would have preferred more spice in it. It's okay, but not certain I will purchase this again. Again, I wish this company would do away with the cans and switch to the healthier, safer, plastic-like containers that many soups now come in.