10% Off Orders Over $40!

Amy's, Organic Soups, Lentil, Light in Sodium, 14.5 oz (411 g)

4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

3/5

Posted by Reviewer1988481 on Oct 24, 2011

Fairly bland, but edible, healthy, and reasonably low on salt. Tastes like it's missing something crucial. Poor college student that I am, though, I'll order it again.

Tasty Soup

Posted by 5491020922788003259 on Sep 09, 2013

I had this soup for tea yesterday and I thought was very good. It didn't taste bland to me and was just nice. Will order more soon.

Very healthy soup, tastier if...

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Aug 26, 2014

Fellow health searchers, This soup is organic and the can is BPA free. That's a big deal. BUT, it does taste bland, because of the low sodium (salt) content. My wife and I eat it for health reasons, but both agreed it needed something. We tried mixing in honey mustard. A little better. Then it came to me, mix in a half a cup of Ragu garden vegetable pasta sauce. What a difference! Now it's a gastronomic treat. Of course, you could try mixing in an organic pasta sauce too.