Tastes great

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 25, 2012

I prefer hot jalapenos in my refried beans, this is indeed very mild but tastes great.

Nice - not hot but tangible flavour!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Apr 09, 2013

I am pleased to have found these. For about the same price including shipping - I can buy these locally. Except the local fare is bland and not organic. This has mild spice (kids love it), great flavour and is organic - its a no brainer!!

THE BEST refried beans. EVER.

Posted by nicolaluna on Aug 08, 2013

I have been purchasing these beans for years. I've tried others. These have fewer calories, no additives, and a better taste than all the others I've tried. The beans really are completely mild. I'm sensitive to hot spices- IBS chick here- and I can promise there is no hotness whatsoever. Perfect for me. Add your own hot peppers if you like them, weirdos.

Love it!

Posted by 5208822842461218458 on Aug 03, 2016

Being far from home makes me miss the little things. The country I live in now doesn't carry pinto beans and these make me feel like I'm back home. Thank you.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1175250 on Oct 17, 2012

Excellent refried beans, with no nasty ingredients. They make excellent nachos and burritos.

Love

Posted by Reviewer1175812 on Feb 26, 2012

These are great I can use them straight from the can without any extra seasoning

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1901699 on May 16, 2016

nice thing to have on hand. The green chiles add a lot.

Aussie Eaters

Posted by 5015756791000665569 on May 15, 2015

Superb flavour and not too sludgy. Really fresh

It tastes good, and most importantly, it's mild.

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on Oct 24, 2013

The thing I like most about this product is that it's mild, because spicy foods don't agree with me. This company uses good and healthy ingredients.

Good good good!

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Sep 20, 2011

I love Amy's brand beans. These are amazing. And healthy! So much better than any other brand I've ever had. Package arrived on time and in good condition. I will definitely reorder when I run out!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »