New To iHerb?

Anabol Naturals, Amino Balance, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Best I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2928874 on Nov 08, 2008

Been using these for years. I've tried many brands of aminos and these work the best for me of any I've found. Easy to swallow, easy to digest and assimilate. With most aminos you take them and trust in the theory that it's doing something. With this product I actually can tell it's doing something. Great for before and after a heavy workout. I use them mostly for lifting but also have found them effective before a mountain bike ride, run, or other strenuous cardio activity (in conjunction with some carbs in the case case of cardio of course).

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Oct 01, 2010

If you suffer from malabsorption due to candida or other causes, give this a try. It really makes you feel better, but don't over do it.

Excellent amino balance

Posted by Reviewer3103244 on Feb 03, 2011

I have a sensitive digestive tract and this supplement works well for me.

I take 3 a day

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I found out about this in a health book I got at the health food store. I have IBS(Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Fibromyalgia. God bless you all.

Amino Balance

Posted by Reviewer1004434 on Aug 12, 2008

Good blend of amino acids. I like to keep on hand for use following any type of illness, flu, etc.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »