Ancient Secrets, Lotus Brand Inc., Aromatherapy Dead Sea Mineral Baths, Unscented, 2 lbs (908 g)

love it.

Posted by Reviewer2037796 on Mar 29, 2010

i love this salt. the price is great and i love that its grinded so its nice for a salt scrub also while your soaking in it. makes skin very smooth.

Dead Sea Minerals used for myself for Relaxation and my SPD son

Posted by Reviewer2509774 on Mar 18, 2012

I used this for myself to relax, I had a few drops of lavender oil to give it some scent. I liked the uncentred so I had control over what the smell and colour is like. My son has Sensory Processing Issues and actually never thought of using it until he came in and wanted to use my bath. I put only one cup in for him, and he loved that it made the water so soft on his skin. Ordered this one again, just wish it was a little cheaper so I could use it more often for me an my son to use.

Super Salt for Bath

Posted by olshin on Nov 26, 2011

Very soothing, skin becomes soft. I recommend it. :)

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2733218 on Nov 21, 2009

I buy at least 3 of these a month to use for my babies eczema. It's a great product!

great stuff